The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I won't lie...I think Bioware dropped the ball w/ the Rachni and played it safe.....

If you save them, they become a war asset in part 3 and keep their word, helping in the fight against the Reapers (provided you spare the queen twice.) Imo, that was the wrong move. It was the Paragon decision, but all too often, the Paragon decision was rewarded, at least 99% of the time.

"No good deed goes unpunished."

:ufdup:

That was as good as any opportunity to put that into practice. Yeah, they give a little pause in ME3 once the Reapers manipulate them again, giving you another chance to doubt your decision, but they should have been treacherous from the jump. The first conversation with the possessed asari made my skin crawl. Any fool dumb enough to trust that deserves that knife in the back. :mjtf:

tenor.gif

:ufdup:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
wrex didn’t want us to destroy the lab where saren was creating krogan super soldiers...said it would be the extinction of his race...went to talk to him peacefully but he wasn’t tryna hear it and drew down on me...shepard drew on him and again I tried to reason with him so shepard put the gun down...but wrex still had his gun on me so ashley shot him from behind without warning...then proceeded to put 2 more in him :francis:

on another note I need to listen to her more...she just warned me not to free the prisoners and I listened at first then decided to free them...they attacked us immediately lol smh...I’m about to start being cold again...can’t save space AND be a nice guy :hubie:
Jesus fukking Christ, theres so many things wrong with this post. Ashley is a racist hater. Thise extra shots were pure:mjpls: She keeps that same fukking energy the entire series. Stupid bytch always got something too. One game she was humanity first then the next game giving me shyt for working with a pro humanity org:why:and the way she talks about my day 1 buss dkwn Liara:unimpressed:
Stfu hoe, Im the first human to get Specter status. nikkas looking at ME! to save their corner of the galaxy, not you:upsetfavre: Aint my fault your granddaddy got his shyt pushed in by bird people.
Corny bytch walking around like a pig in makeup. Saving that hoe was one of my biggest gaming regrets, ever. I almost shot the bytch in 3... she lucky i saved before that point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I respect her work in the field :mjpls:

liara kinda getting on my nerves too now that I got the draws

asked her for round 2 and she thought I was joking :leostare:

I blame her for talking me into letting the rachni queen live

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Stfu hoe, Im the first human to get Specter status. nikkas looking at ME! to save their corner of the galaxy, not you:upsetfavre: Aint my fault your granddaddy got his shyt pushed in by bird people.
Corny bytch walking around like a pig in makeup. Saving that hoe was one of my biggest gaming regrets, ever. I almost shot the bytch in 3... she lucky i saved before that point.

Yoooooo:laff:

In retrospect They really made MAGA Ashley and Whiny SoyBoy Kaiden a pick your poison type deal tho :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus fukking Christ, theres so many things wrong with this post. Ashley is a racist hater. Thise extra shots were pure:mjpls: She keeps that same fukking energy the entire series. Stupid bytch always got something too. One game she was humanity first then the next game giving me shyt for working with a pro humanity org
Cerberus is a terrorist organization that lists of crimes including illegal or dangerous experimentation, terrorist activities, sabotage and assassination. hell there are side quests in the first game that involve taken them down for their role in the deaths of Systems Alliance soldiers it make sense for Ashley to be :pacspit: at shepard for working for them.
Commander Shepard may encounter Cerberus, investigate their activities and discover they conducted experiments intended to create supersoldiers, including experiments on rachni and Thorian Creepers. The organization accidentally unleashed rachni on Listening Posts Alpha and Theta when their experimental subjects, which were shipped from Noveria, escaped from Depot Sigma-23. They are also involved with a settlement on Chasca whose colonial pioneer team was converted into Husks. In addition, a traumatised marine named Corporal Toombs claims that Cerberus lured thresher maws to the colony on Akuze, resulting in the notorious massacre there; Toombs was one of the only survivors. Soon after the massacre Toombs was captured and withstood brutal experiments.

Things may come to a head if Shepard fully explores the disappearance of a group of marines under Rear Admiral Kahoku and finds that Cerberus had lured them to a thresher maw nest using a distress beacon much like on Akuze. After being informed of the marines' fate, Kahoku purchases information from the Shadow Broker and asks Shepard to track Cerberus down. During his investigation, Kahoku comes to the conclusion that Cerberus is in fact a rogue black-ops group that had broken away from the Alliance. Soon after relaying this information to Shepard, however, Kahoku is captured and killed. His body is in a Cerberus facility on Binthu, which also holds the location for Cerberus' alleged main base on Nepheron.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU AINT A RENEGADE IF YOU DONT CHEAT ON YOUR PARTNER

The Paragon thing to do is to let as many partners as possible enjoy the Shepsperience. :wow:

:dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
mid way through ME2 now

I forgot how Harbinger got that Wesley Pipes dialogue

Assuming Control :shaq:

I know you feel this :demonic:

This pains you :steviej: if I wanted to tear you apart, I would :mjlit:

Like goddamn breh. Got Warp Ammo unlocked early though so its easy mode from here out :manny:

Breh ya'll nikkas are hilarious :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
why liara make me bark at her? :gucci:

we tryna save the universe and need to go after saren and she really pushing for us to stay behind an interview this talking computer :dahell:

I need to find a way to break up with her and hope she not pregnant
so you got the big boy voice for Liara but not Wrex huh :skip: