The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've got mixed feelings on Dragon Age as a whole, but honestly I think its a solid series top to bottom when you plug your ears to all the internet mass complaints.

For all the shyt that Dragon Age Inquisitions got, it course corrected damn near everything that ME3 got wrong. The combat in DA2 pretty much laid out the gameplay jumps in all bioware games to follow as well.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got mixed feelings on Dragon Age as a whole, but honestly I think its a solid series top to bottom when you plug your ears to all the internet mass complaints.

For all the shyt that Dragon Age Inquisitions got, it course corrected damn near everything that ME3 got wrong. The combat in DA2 pretty much laid out the gameplay jumps in all bioware games to follow as well.

Yeah, people need to get out of their feelings about Inquisition. It's a solid game that answered for a lot of the shortcomings of Dragon Age 2, and like you said, even showed them learning from Dragon Age 3.

The payoff on Leiliana's story alone, whether you install her as the head if the Chantry or not is proof that they at least have it as an idea that they need to provide real payoffs to storylines. Although we're two games deep of them insinuating that your Warden from the first game is meant to be an important player later in down the road, it's time to pay that shyt off.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m jumping the gun cuz I still have to finish this game and am dying to,play the other 2 and yes even andromeda but for those of you who loved this series (the story in particular)—what other RPGs would you recommend? I’ve been ignoring recent entries in genre for far too long...just didn’t have that kind of time to commit to RPGs the last several years
Dragon Age Series

Fallout 3/ New Vegas/ Fallout 4

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m jumping the gun cuz I still have to finish this game and am dying to,play the other 2 and yes even andromeda but for those of you who loved this series (the story in particular)—what other RPGs would you recommend? I’ve been ignoring recent entries in genre for far too long...just didn’t have that kind of time to commit to RPGs the last several years

Fallout 3 is right up your alley. You can kill almost everything moving. I was an evil piece of shyt.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I couldn't fukk with Fallout 3/4/NV at all :manny: people talk about a drop off from ME1 to ME2? Its hard to find a steeper drop than Fallout 2 to the newer Fallout games :wow:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps

Dragon age inquisition for sure. I never played the others but had a lot of fun with it. Just like mass effect but in fantasy setting

It is LONG though! Easily can get 100 hours out of it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Party hard!

FTRVBTC.jpg

RTUPzHw.jpg
9E67EbQ.jpg

a99cB97.jpg

tau2d4C.jpg

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
In comparison to Wreave??? nah

that ignorant motherfukker damn near tries to start a war while your in a war for the galaxy

I don't cure the Genophage. I don't trust the Krogan enough to do so. You're able to trick Wreave with a fake cure and still recieve the Krogan as war assets. You can't do that to Wrex.