The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dwillhuh: Shepherd can control time and space?
Illusive Man set my ass up, sent me on a fools errand and Harbinger and his boys was lighting my ass up. :mjcry:
yeah the level 4 version of charge gives you the option of choosing between an AoE on impact or a more powerful single target impact that slows time around you for about a second or so - and fully restores your shields

i had garrus and mordin with me for the harbinger intro and it was a cake walk

but i'd also done kasumi and zaeed's loyalty missions before that - so i had the locust SMG which is accurate as fukk (and when paired with cryo rounds even at level 1 its great because freeze chance is on hit) and advanced training gave me zaeed's incendiary grenades so i could handle armored husks with no trouble.

i think the scaling is relatively the same but you simply need better tools to get vanguard going.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I should been infiltrator sniping was pretty fun in me1, I'm not crazy about vanguard in 2.
Man, you must be extra early, cause once you get that charge up to par Vanguard is a fukking monster. You just have to be strategic with your attacks though. Can't charge into a crowd all reckless. But that charge, slo-mo, melee, shotgun blast combo is some beast shyt. Also be sure to use the combos to cause biotic and tech explosions. That shyt really helps to clear out heavy hitters quickly.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
i love it :mjlol:

i hope they eventually bring back ME3 Multiplayer
Swear to God that's the first thing I thought of looking at that video. I've never been a big multiplayer shooter guy, but I loved that shyt. It was a great way to learn to play with other classes and some of the new ones they had with that were dope as hell.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, you must be extra early, cause once you get that charge up to par Vanguard is a fukking monster. You just have to be strategic with your attacks though. Can't charge into a crowd all reckless. But that charge, slo-mo, melee, shotgun blast combo is some beast shyt. Also be sure to use the combos to cause biotic and tech explosions. That shyt really helps to clear out heavy hitters quickly.

Vanguard is the most satisfying class in the game, IMO. As long as you play smart, you can wash damn near anything.

Whole squad talmbout being pinned down by enemy fire.

Not after I hit 'em up with the Charge. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ashley COLD af but I respect the hell out her

I was delusional thinking I could reason with wrex

he would’ve gunned me down in a real situation if she hadn’t done that

:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
what did you do :damn:

tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what did you do :damn:

wrex didn’t want us to destroy the lab where saren was creating krogan super soldiers...said it would be the extinction of his race...went to talk to him peacefully but he wasn’t tryna hear it and drew down on me...shepard drew on him and again I tried to reason with him so shepard put the gun down...but wrex still had his gun on me so ashley shot him from behind without warning...then proceeded to put 2 more in him :francis:

on another note I need to listen to her more...she just warned me not to free the prisoners and I listened at first then decided to free them...they attacked us immediately lol smh...I’m about to start being cold again...can’t save space AND be a nice guy :hubie:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
wrex didn’t want us to destroy the lab where saren was creating krogan super soldiers...said it would be the extinction of his race...went to talk to him peacefully but he wasn’t tryna hear it and drew down on me...shepard drew on him and again I tried to reason with him so shepard put the gun down...but wrex still had his gun on me so ashley shot him from behind without warning...then proceeded to put 2 more in him :francis:

on another note I need to listen to her more...she just warned me not to free the prisoners and I listened at first then decided to free them...they attacked us immediately lol smh...I’m about to start being cold again...can’t save space AND be a nice guy :hubie:

You gonna have to live with those consequences :wow:

Dont worry I jagged myself early inME3 and didn’t do a mission before it gets locked out after a certain part in the main quest and I know ima have to hold that L later:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gonna have to live with those consequences :wow:

Dont worry I jagged myself early inME3 and didn’t do a mission before it gets locked out after a certain part in the main quest and I know ima have to hold that L later:snoop:

oh wow...I didn’t know it was possible to save him...thought it was gonna end that way regardless...eff it tho...hardly talked to his character even tho me him and ashley made for a sick ass squad...it is what it is...universe is at stake and the council are some fukking idiots smmfh...they still in denial...these main missions are epic tho...story is so well-written

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
oh wow...I didn’t know it was possible to save him...thought it was gonna end that way regardless...eff it tho...hardly talked to his character even tho me him and ashley made for a sick ass squad...it is what it is...universe is at stake and the council are some fukking idiots smmfh...they still in denial...these main missions are epic tho...story is so well-written

The amount of variables for each game and their consequences in the next one is crazy when you look at it. Someone had to write all this shyt and make it work across all 3 games:wow:

Just wait til the gameplay picks up in 2 & 3 then you really won’t be able to stop playing :wow: Series is GOAT tier :ohlawd:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
ashley COLD af but I respect the hell out her

I was delusional thinking I could reason with wrex

he would’ve gunned me down in a real situation if she hadn’t done that

:wow:
:what:What kinda monster are you? Wrex is the most loyal, ride for Shepard ass nikka in the game. You had to have been a complete a$$hole. :hubie:You deserve everything that happens to you from here on out:ufdup: