The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Combat in ME3 is so good :wow: First time playing the game on insanity shyt is super fun:whew:

This bytch thought she was bout to ninja flip onto the scene and got tapped with that double overload, singularity to throw combo before she even touch the ground:mjlol::picard:

i love it :mjlol:

i hope they eventually bring back ME3 Multiplayer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Those videos in Shadow Broker are fukking hilarious can't believe I never checked them out :russ:

Shepard wasn't the only one giving Khalisah al-Jilani that work, there's footage of her getting launched into the air by a Krogan, even a Volus kicks her down :laff:

Anderson punching Udina in the gut. :dead:

Khelam seems to have a big problem with Turians :picard:

Keeper 20 murked a Krogan? :dwillhuh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Those videos in Shadow Broker are fukking hilarious can't believe I never checked them out :russ:

Shepard wasn't the only one giving Khalisah al-Jilani that work, there's footage of her getting launched into the air by a Krogan, even a Volus kicks her down :laff:

Anderson punching Udina in the gut. :dead:

Khelam seems to have a big problem with Turians :picard:

Keeper 20 murked a Krogan? :dwillhuh:
the rift in quality between shadowbroker and the other ME2 DLC is gigantic :francis:

shadow broker really felt like a movie :wow:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
wait...liara’s only 106?? :sitdown:

:laff::laff: its wild crazy you brought that up

i remember the last time i was playing she said some shyt like she was barely older than a child for her species and shyt just paused for me like a record scratch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff: its wild crazy you brought that up

i remember the last time i was playing she said some shyt like she was barely older than a child for her species and shyt just paused for me like a record scratch

ya I’m talking to her now and she said she’s barely an adult in her species and that she’s only 106 and alluded to being a virgin...I feel guilty for pushing up on her now...I wonder if I can romance the asian reporter cuz ashley is out of the question and I already told her she was out of line for some other shyt...so them MAGA draws ain’t happening lmao

Daps
ya I’m talking to her now and she said she’s barely an adult in her species and that she’s only 106 and alluded to being a virgin...I feel guilty for pushing up on her now...I wonder if I can romance the asian reporter cuz ashley is out of the question and I already told her she was out of line for some other shyt...so them MAGA draws ain’t happening lmao

Aye man, you better slide up in that blue stuff :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I feel like I should been infiltrator sniping was pretty fun in me1, I'm not crazy about vanguard in 2.
Vanguard in 2 on hardcore or higher is a STRUGGLE starting out. Without the armor/weapon upgrades, you just get melted the instant you do something stupid. Plus all the biotic stuff doesn't really pan out until you have a way of stripping shields/armor.

Best advice I can give on it is to get your money up, do sidequests every chance you get to find those shield/armor upgrades, trust the geth shotgun :wow:, and make sure the first two things you max out are the Charge ability that slows time on impact and get the passive skill to at least level 3.

Daps
Vanguard in 2 on hardcore or higher is a STRUGGLE starting out. Without the armor/weapon upgrades, you just get melted the instant you do something stupid. Plus all the biotic stuff doesn't really pan out until you have a way of stripping shields/armor.

Best advice I can give on it is to get your money up, do sidequests every chance you get to find those shield/armor upgrades, trust the geth shotgun :wow:, and make sure the first two things you max out are the Charge ability that slows time on impact and get the passive skill to at least level 3.

:dwillhuh: Shepherd can control time and space?
Illusive Man set my ass up, sent me on a fools errand and Harbinger and his boys was lighting my ass up. :mjcry: