The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
no funny shyt i just hit that part of the game last night for the first time and im restarting completely

all the way back to mass effect 1, i went into this series w no real expectations so i was real hasty and skipped some side missions, but now im blown away as to how detailed and developed the characters and worlds are

im realizing now i missed out on a lot of good shyt (i had skipped a grip of loyalty missions) and before i get into part 3 i want to properly be able to appreciate that moment so running thru the whole shyt again
consequences :wow:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
ya I was in a rush to play ME2 and was thinking of just focusing on the main missions in ME1 but I played this shyt all day yesterday and gonna take my time and do as much as possible

thats definitely the way to do it

for what its worth part 2 is a much better game in terms of how it plays, you just got to get thru part 1 for the purposes of meeting the characters and understanding the story

dont spoil it for yourself either, it really is a cool ass moment to see how it comes together even in part 2

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished ME2 and Platinum'd :wow:
dMJ6gjo.jpg

Everybody made it.

That 300k Batarian casualty though...

1w3U.gif

Still told Hackett they should have gave me a medal.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Andromeda was not that bad the story and characters were B-Grade but it easily has the best combat throughout the whole series

"B-Grade"?

This Teen Vogue bullshyt wasn't above average :mjlol:

Combat was probably the best in the series, literally everything else was absolute garbage.

Bullet sponges and dumb AI...Oh, but we got jetpacks!

It was okay, but, I missed the soul of the more strategic combat

It wasn't perfect, but, I would have like to see it refined, not, abandoned

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about the bonus you get for completing the moon mission

I got the commando perk, it makes killing shyt even easier :shaq:

ya just finished that I had two options to choose from...shock trooper and some other shyt...went with shock trooper...disappointed I couldn’t go to earth tho lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The fact that Bionics work on ALL enemies (all the time), so far on Mass Effect 1, is breaking the game.

The AI is already subpar, but, this is too much.

I just Lift charging Krogans and Rachni, regardless if they have shields. :beli:

They over corrected.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In Mass Effect 2 rn, just finished Horizon, and I can confirm - Kaiden is such a bytch :hhh:

"Garrus :mjcry: make it make sense"

"Stop being so emotional Kaiden :scust:"

Been talking up my old crew every chance I get and this motherfukker makes me look like a liar :snoop: even Joker was disgusted

If he's like that now :hhh: I wonder how he is in ME3 because Ashley keeps grilling me on being a Cerberus puppet.