The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In all my other playthroughs Kaiden died so i switched it up this time and yeah, dude is a whiny bytch for all 3 games :mjlol:

Dude even tried to invite himself back on to the ship after repeated confrontations:hhh:

“I got an offer for a new position but I’d do anything to fight alongside you again commander Sheppard! :gladbron:

“Nah you should take the offer :rudy:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just finished this part...was about to “cheerfully” wipe out the bug race but I let liara talk me out of it lol

Thats why I bring this nikka... he doesnt let me go soft

qkaIGZu.jpg

V088ZxS.jpg
nYKuK8o.jpg
JpOR1Kt.jpg
Fac4S4M.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair, jacob and miranda used to fukk and working for your ex gf/boss is fukkin tragic :snoop:

Having your ex as your boss, then watching her boss clearly line up the cheeks to get clapped. :hhh:

And if I remember correctly, you can even have a conversation with him where you ask is if it's going to be a problem.:hhh:

Jacob is saved from being absolutely bottom of the trash tier of Mass Effect characters by the existence of Kaiden and Liam from Andromeda.

Thats why I bring this nikka... he doesnt let me go soft

qkaIGZu.jpg

V088ZxS.jpg
nYKuK8o.jpg
JpOR1Kt.jpg
Fac4S4M.jpg

That last image/panel took me out. So smug. :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hold the fukk up. Please tell me:

1. That ain't breh's profile.

2. Those dates under each game aren't the date each game was last played.

Because if so, breh gotta hold the L on being a hypebeast off of Cyberpunk alone. :dead:
It's in his profile and I've made the site reflect the latest updates to the account :hubie:

I done told yall about dude :hubie:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he definitely hypes games far more than he plays them

Yeah that's one of those things I think we all knew, but didn't know it was this crazy.

Breh really spent all that time thotting for Cyberpunk, and only played it for a week and a half. :dead:

Breh was really arguing with people over the game after he was done playing it. :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was curious about the pathway to romancing ashley even tho I’m gunning for liara and read about her family background—hardcore military family,
deep into christianity coupled with her disdain for aliens and always 2nd guessing my black excellence in the field...bytch ticks all the boxes :smh:

Daps
I was curious about the pathway to romancing ashley even tho I’m gunning for liara and read about her family background—hardcore military family,
deep into christianity coupled with her disdain for aliens and always 2nd guessing my black excellence in the field...bytch ticks all the boxes :smh:

:russ: