The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In ME1 on Noveria, after you get the evidence from Qu'in's office, you get asked to ask him to testify with that evidence. You get 24 paragon or renegade points based off of what dialogue option you choose (gotta have six points in Charm and/or Intimidate). After you do that, you can go back to him and ask about Benezia, then go back to the root of the dialogue tree. The option to ask him to testify again, and it gives you the points based off of your dialogue choice. Every. Single. Time. You can easily max out both Paragon and Renegade in something like five minutes, if not less.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh these just dropped...are u nikkas even sleeping ? :hhh:

shyt I’m about more than halfway thru ME1...I’m curving a lot of ppl asking me for help tho which is kind of realistic since I’m on a mission to save humanity...don’t got time for nikkas’ dead wives and shyt :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
shyt I’m about more than halfway thru ME1...I’m curving a lot of ppl asking me for help tho which is kind of realistic since I’m on a mission to save humanity...don’t got time for nikkas’ dead wives and shyt :yeshrug:
the trick to renegade is to hit em with the bait and switch :myman:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Never romanced Liara before. Only played as a male Shep in the past and I always exclusively pawged :mjpls: w/ MAGA Williams and Miranda "D'Ass" Lawson. Rolling with a FemShep for the first time and was gonna give this man Kaidan some cheeks (:dame:) but I forgot how awkward & soft he was ( :dame: :dame: )
As if firefights and explosions werent dangerous enough, breh is also bi. :huhldup: Son is entirely too wild & tender for my Shep. Just rejected him for Liara. Ain't no way he's getting those yams, and I might leave him on Virmire. :camby:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THESE DEAD TITTIES????
h2GfH9I.jpg

just finished this part...was about to “cheerfully” wipe out the bug race but I let liara talk me out of it lol

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
kaidan a whole bytch...useless as hell :hhh:

Man I went into this playthrough with an open mind. It'd been at least 7 or 8 years since I played ME 1, so I'm thinking maybe I was just ignorant and immature and breh wasn't as bland as I remembered.

I hate him even more today than I did then. :hhh: Breh is soft as baby food. :hhh:

Then got the nerve to be speaking in riddles. He took ten minutes to ramble and beat around the bush instead of just telling Shep up front he wanted to smash like a man. No personailty. Useless on the battlefield once you get Wrex & Liara. Timid.

It's a wrap for buddy. :camby:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"shep, your decisions got countless alliance soldiers killed protecting the citadel. what do you tell people back on earth?"

tenor.gif

Man I went into this playthrough with an open mind. It'd been at least 7 or 8 years since I played ME 1, so I'm thinking maybe I was just ignorant and immature and breh wasn't as bland as I remembered.

I hate him even more today than I did then. :hhh: Breh is soft as baby food. :hhh:

Then got the nerve to be speaking in riddles. He took ten minutes to ramble and beat around the bush instead of just telling Shep up front he wanted to smash like a man. No personailty. Useless on the battlefield once you get Wrex & Liara. Timid.

It's a wrap for buddy. :camby:
kaiden p*ssy as fukk and high key weird :mjlol:dude got every indicator for stalker tendencies

jacob almost as bad :scust:

ashley's a piece of shyt but at least she's entertaining

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
ashley's a piece of shyt but at least she's entertaining

You right :russ:

I think I said I hated Kaidan but the truth is, it's more so apathy. Ashley and her bigotry hits different for me today than it did when I was a teenager a decade ago, but at least she makes me feel something for her character, which is why I keep her around, flaws and all. With Kaidan, I legitimately don't care about his existence. That's infinitely worse than having a squadmate you dislike.

I'm not even going to talk about Jacob and how they fukked him over. That shyt was intentional. :mjpls:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You right :russ:

I think I said I hated Kaidan but the truth is, it's more so apathy. Ashley and her bigotry hits different for me today than it did when I was a teenager a decade ago, but at least she makes me feel something for her character, which is why I keep her around, flaws and all. With Kaidan, I legitimately don't care about his existence. That's infinitely worse than having a squadmate you dislike.

I'm not even going to talk about Jacob and how they fukked him over. That shyt was intentional. :mjpls:
to be fair, jacob and miranda used to fukk and working for your ex gf/boss is fukkin tragic :snoop: