The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
FaOdRLmX0AIOBMd

I hope that's just based on convos and not on what they do in combat?

(I still hate Liara and Kasumi and I'm putting them in D tier will the other scrubs.)

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Why? He's just a straight laced normal person. If you find him boring that's one thing, but the Jacob hate became real:mjpls:after a while.
He don't even date black women. Nikka seeded up a basic becky in ME3. I don't allow bedbucks on my ship, lieutenant. I'm throwing him out the airlock first chance I get. :mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
ME-Tier.png

S tier = People that were ride or die with me. Miranda couldn't stop showing me her appreciation for saving her sister:shaq:
A tier = People who were interesting and brought value to the fight.
B tier = Ok people who were neither great or bad.
C tier = Not really interesting and/or didn't use as much.
D tier = Complete wastes of space that didn't mean shyt to me, and don't get me started on Kaidan's weird fakkit ass. All I asked him was if he was alright in ME3, and this clown started talking about feelings being stirred up inside of him:scust:. That was the only time I ever saved him over Ashley, and It'll never happen again.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I hope that's just based on convos and not on what they do in combat?

(I still hate Liara and Kasumi and I'm putting them in D tier will the other scrubs.)

I didn't read the whole post.

Mostly about their characters, it'll look different if I added combat.

Just the story.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Beat the game got everyone alive like I said I would :umad: I decided to break off any romance I had going on…I know my first love has to be coming back for ME3 .