The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
fukk all that. You don't have to do every side mission to insure everybody survives. You just gotta make sure you pair everybody up correctly on the suicide mission. fukk I look like going out my way to help Jacob get "closure" on his daddy problems :mjtf:

What that gotta do with me? fukk that nikka weird ass daddy.

Skip side missions, brehs. :picard:

Be less than 100% complete, brehs. :hhh:

Son Goku

Daps
@Hathaway Also peep how they made the one squaddable nikka lame asf but got all y'all drooling over blue bishes and three-toed space sloths. :mjpls:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
@Hathaway Also peep how they made the one squaddable nikka lame asf but got all y'all drooling over blue bishes and three-toed space sloths. :mjpls:
In my opinion, all the male human characters are lame as hell. Kaiden bytch ass, Jacob, James..Zaeed was okay but not very memorable. Hell, even Shepard is a fukking stiff robot at times.

Id much rather be with Liara and or Tali. New p*ssy is always better. Especially if it's of a galactic nature. :mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion, all the male human characters are lame as hell. Kaiden bytch ass, Jacob, James..Zaeed was okay but not very memorable. Hell, even Shepard is a fukking stiff robot at times.

Id much rather be with Liara and or Tali. New p*ssy is always better. Especially if it's of a galactic nature. :mjpls:

the bald chic was cool…jax or some shyt…can’t believe I can’t remember her name

*edit*

jack—she was human right?

oh nvm…you said male

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I romanced that crazy bytch one time. Never again.

I liked her! :russ:

I actually became protective as hell of her in that “final” mission with everyone

I like liara character a lot too

garrus was cool too

I don’t think any run will replicate that first playthrough :wow:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Jacob is fukking TRASH my goodness fukk this nikka. This reaper mission hard as fukk :why:
Goddamn what is it with ya hard on:dame: against Jacob in this thread:mjpls: by that point in the game you should have his inferno ammo and Cerberus Operative fully level as well as having his barrier unlock. also use grunt and samara if you are still having problem with that reaper mission.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Goddamn what is it with ya hard on:dame: against Jacob in this thread:mjpls: by that point in the game you should have his inferno ammo and Cerberus Operative fully level as well as having his barrier unlock. also use grunt and samara if you are still having problem with that reaper mission.

The only reason I’m dying is because Jacob keeps rushing ALL the way up, and those two big boys who can kill me with three hits. Pretty sure I’m almost done with the mission too just met the geth nikka.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
The only reason I’m dying is because Jacob keeps rushing ALL the way up, and those two big boys who can kill me with three hits. Pretty sure I’m almost done with the mission too just met the geth nikka.
first up change your squad composition
and secondly you really about to lose half your team

Son Goku

Daps
Still got about 18-20 hours on this ME1 Soldier run. :shaq2:

They nerfed my nikka so hard in MELE. :upsetfavre: