The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Goddamn what is it with ya hard on:dame: against Jacob in this thread:mjpls: by that point in the game you should have his inferno ammo and Cerberus Operative fully level as well as having his barrier unlock. also use grunt and samara if you are still having problem with that reaper mission.

I'm saying! Lol
Jacob has Barrier and Access to the geth plasma shotgun....it really shouldn't be that hard to work with him...... :jbhmm:

He should be one of the easiest characters to use

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm saying! Lol
Jacob has Barrier and Access to the geth plasma shotgun....it really shouldn't be that hard to work with him...... :jbhmm:

He should be one of the easiest characters to use

Dude is straight trash. Bioware knew exactly what the fukk they were doing. Fortunately all my Sheps are brehs so there's at least one strong black male character in this beast. :steviej:

Pull is useless for my characters for anything that not a husk, my Soulja already has Incendiary Ammo, and characters that can use ARs do more weapon damage than him. Even with Barrier he's still kind of squishy. He has no utility (he can't strip any protections with powers), average health/durability, and does average weapon damage. GPS <<< Mattock in terms of squadmate damage.

Grunt, Zaeed, and Garrus >>> Jacob. (Second default slot goes to my space PAWG.)

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Dude is straight trash. Bioware knew exactly what the fukk they were doing. Fortunately all my Sheps are brehs so there's at least one strong black male character in this beast. :steviej:

Pull is useless for my characters for anything that not a husk, my Soulja already has Incendiary Ammo, and characters that can use ARs do more weapon damage than him. Even with Barrier he's still kind of squishy. He has no utility (he can't strip any protections with powers), average health/durability, and does average weapon damage. GPS <<< Mattock in terms of squadmate damage.

Grunt, Zaeed, and Garrus >>> Jacob. (Second default slot goes to my space PAWG.)
Pull is useless on Insanity in general, but his barrier makes him one of the most low maintenance squadmate in the game.. don't have him camp, that's for Garrus, make sure his barrier stays up and he should be good.

He's not GOAT tier by any means but he's low maintenance and pretty tough but his lack of assault rifle limits him BAD because the game AI fires shotguns ridiculously slow so his damage out output is mid

He's mid AF but not trash IMO....just like most of the mass effect 2 cast.

It's only 2 GOAT tier squadmate from that game and most people don't use anybody outside the OG's when playing it

Who did you actually main that debuted in mass effect 2?

Son Goku

Daps
Pull is useless on Insanity in general, but his barrier makes him one of the most low maintenance squadmate in the game.. don't have him camp, that's for Garrus, make sure his barrier stays up and he should be good.

He's not GOAT tier by any means but he's low maintenance and pretty tough but his lack of assault rifle limits him BAD because the game AI fires shotguns ridiculously slow so his damage out output is mid

He's mid AF but not trash IMO....just like most of the mass effect 2 cast.

It's only 2 GOAT tier squadmate from that game and most people don't use anybody outside the OG's when playing it

Who did you actually main that debuted in mass effect 2?

Yeah, "mid" tier motherfukkers stay their useless asses on the ship then throw shots before the SM starts. :mjlol:

Honestly, it doesn't even matter. I take Miranda and either Garrus, Grunt, Thane, or (rarely) Zaeed, unless it's a loyalty mission.

- Hate Kasumi, Liara, and Tali as characters so they automatically get benched.
- Samara/Morinth are meh. Don't really do much more than Miranda does.
- Jacob is trash tier IMO, and Jack is just above that do to shockwave/Warp Ammo.
- Mordin has funny dialogues but is pretty useless in combat (not that I need the help).
- Legion isn't completely useless against get but doesn't do anything against organics that the other snipers can't do.

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yeah, "mid" tier motherfukkers stay their useless asses on the ship then throw shots before the SM starts. :mjlol:

Honestly, it doesn't even matter. I take Miranda and either Garrus, Grunt, Thane, or (rarely) Zaeed, unless it's a loyalty mission.

- Hate Kasumi, Liara, and Tali as characters so they automatically get benched.
- Samara/Morinth are meh. Don't really do much more than Miranda does.
- Jacob is trash tier IMO, and Jack is just above that do to shockwave/Warp Ammo.
- Mordin has funny dialogues but is pretty useless in combat (not that I need the help).
- Legion isn't completely useless against get but doesn't do anything against organics that the other snipers can't do.
You missing out breh, the GOAT tier character from mass effect 2 I mentioned...

It's her. :wow:
She so GOATed she's broken

You called son Goku so I know you know about Naruto....
Level up Master thief and Shadow strike and she's mf Minato Namikaze on the battlefield:damn:

Shadow strike does a crazy amount of damage on any level
She can break any enemy defense and draw attention off you at the same time
Can appear behind enemies and flush them out of cover setting up shots
Her cool down time is next to nothing so like Minato you can spam that shyt all day with no consequences.
Her mission is cool as fukk and you get the 2nd best weapon in the game, that locust was clutch af
And any opponent she can't one shot?
She has overload :skip:....and a crazy cool down time on that too

You missing out breh, use her

Son Goku

Daps
You missing out breh, the GOAT tier character from mass effect 2 I mentioned...

It's her. :wow:
She so GOATed she's broken

You called son Goku so I know you know about Naruto....
Level up Master thief and Shadow strike and she's mf Minato Namikaze on the battlefield:damn:

Shadow strike does a crazy amount of damage on any level
She can break any enemy defense and draw attention off you at the same time
Can appear behind enemies and flush them out of cover setting up shots
Her cool down time is next to nothing so like Minato you can spam that shyt all day with no consequences.
Her mission is cool as fukk and you get the 2nd best weapon in the game, that locust was clutch af
And any opponent she can't one shot?
She has overload :skip:....and a crazy cool down time on that too

You missing out breh, use her

I'm not missing out, I've used all of the characters to know. :russell:
ME2 isn't even that difficult so if I was missing out it's whatever.
Cam

And please don't ever compare the Yellow Flash to "I miss my dead boyfriend but had time to put on a stripe of lipstick" again. :upsetfavre:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I'm not missing out, I've used all of the characters to know. :russell:
ME2 isn't even that difficult so if I was missing out it's whatever.
Cam

And please don't ever compare the Yellow Flash to "I miss my dead boyfriend but had time to put on a stripe of lipstick" again. :upsetfavre:
I'm gonna come up with a tier list for characters when I have time...we all mass effect players clearly, I wanna know how y'all boys rank them all

Most nikkas gonna name the OG's as GOAT by default but I am curious tho

Son Goku

Daps
I'm gonna come up with a tier list for characters when I have time...we all mass effect players clearly, I wanna know how y'all boys rank them all

Except ole buddy. :mjgrin:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

Just from ME2 or all 3 games?

Off top my ME2 tier list in terms of combat ability:

GOAT tier
Garrus
Grunt
Miranda

Mid Tier
Samara
Zaeed
Tali
Thane
Legion
Jack

Trash tier
Katsumi
Mordin
Jacob

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've never done a mission with legion outside of his loyalty mission, i have no clue if hes good or not

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Done.

• fukk Andromeda, all the characters were bad. Cora was a PAWG, but, a fake ass, fronting ass asari. The Turian was a big sister, the Krogan was old, the Asari was a rebel, The Black Dude (Liam?) was British. I can't believe how bad that game was written. My favorite character is my sibling and Dad.
  • C Tier aren't bad, but, they never had moments (outside of the Virmire "choice"). And Ashley/Kaiden unfairly are left out of ME2 and they never recover in ME3, IMO.
  • B Tier, I feel like I underrate Liara, because ppl think she's forced on us...great character, but, she by far gets the most time with you through all three games
  • A Tier, ppl with the best back stories and missions. EDI just has a crazy story arc from 1 to 3 and though I'm always against the ideal synthetics are ppl, I love the way she challenges that, Jack is my favorite romance, Javik funny as hell :laff:, Tali dope ass lil sister, Samara :takedat:plus her whole backstory deserves an entire DLC
  • S Tier, GOAT-Tier NPCs, I'd put them against any buddies I've ever had in any video game or movie. Mordin :to:
  • I never choose Morinth :mjlol: what type of monster you gotta be to put on killa Asari on your ship

FaOdRLmX0AIOBMd

I did this quick, I might change and put Liara in A and Thane in A.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Done.

• fukk Andromeda, all the characters were bad. Cora was a PAWG, but, a fake ass, fronting ass asari. The Turian was a big sister, the Krogan was old, the Asari was a rebel, The Black Dude (Liam?) was British. I can't believe how bad that game was written. My favorite character is my sibling and Dad.
  • C Tier aren't bad, but, they never had moments (outside of the Virmire "choice"). And Ashley/Kaiden unfairly are left out of ME2 and they never recover in ME3, IMO.
  • B Tier, I feel like I underrate Liara, because ppl think she's forced on us...great character, but, she by far gets the most time with you through all three games
  • A Tier, ppl with the best back stories and missions. EDI just has a crazy story arc from 1 to 3 and though I'm always against the ideal synthetics are ppl, I love the way she challenges that, Jack is my favorite romance, Javik funny as hell :laff:, Tali dope ass lil sister, Samara :takedat:plus her whole backstory deserves an entire DLC
  • S Tier, GOAT-Tier NPCs, I'd put them against any buddies I've ever had in any video game or movie. Mordin :to:
  • I never choose Morinth :mjlol: what type of monster you gotta be to put on killa Asari on your ship

FaOdRLmX0AIOBMd

I did this quick, I might change and put Liara in A and Thane in A.

:dead: at the bolded. Cora basically that white girl that majored in African Studies.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:dead: at the bolded. Cora basically that white girl that majored in African Studies.
Bih was a Uncle Liara :dahell:

Human accomplished so much in the galaxy in a short time and she wanna be a cheating ass (they just found the Prothenan secrets first amd hid em) stuck up blue alien race.