The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I finally got an opportunity to get back on this shyt tonight. Booted up ME2 on insanity. On the 2nd level, Freedoms Progress.

nikka I done been slumped 5 times so far by these fukking robots :gucci:
I'm still getting used to how much head shot damage these mfs can take on insanity. I'm unloading clips in they ass and they still not dropping. Then those robot dogs running up on a nikka flushing me outta my cover. I'm scrambling tryna get Miranda and Jacob to handle this shyt and these nikkas laid out. They icons all gray n shyt. I'm like damn I didn't even see my squad die.
:why:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What is the timeline in ME3? Because they make it seem like the Reapers are destroying the galaxy in just a few days, but the dialogue suggest that it's taking about 4-6 months. After the Rannoch mission Tali says the geth are helping the Quarians in weeks what would've taken years to accomplish.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What is the timeline in ME3? Because they make it seem like the Reapers are destroying the galaxy in just a few days, but the dialogue suggest that it's taking about 4-6 months. After the Rannoch mission Tali says the geth are helping the Quarians in weeks what would've taken years to accomplish.

Extinction cycles ran for years. ME3 takes place over several months.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Yeah, game starts 6 mos after ME2 when your ass been in the brig.

Reapers ain't like the Covenant from Halo straight glassing worlds, so their work isn't super-quick. Few months, years, even centuries is nothing to them.

Prothean VI (Vigil) on Ilos said them motherfukkers were fighting the Reapers for centuries. Motherfukkers fought for so long space PG&E shut their power off. :dead:

Son Goku

Daps
In

Back to gaming again, just copped this

Better be playing Soldier class, powers are for pussies. :ufdup:

SN: I think Imma do a Insano trilogy run (game & NG+) with a Vanguard and Sentinel. That'll be four classes total. Almost halfway done with Soldier and already finished Infiltrator. (All Renegawds. :demonic: )

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They said in ME1 that it took over a century to wipeout the last cycle, I just didn't know how long ME3 was. Ashley/Kaiden were probably laid up for at least a month after that ass whopping. Also if they're wiping out the galaxy how are species still being created?:jbhmm:
In

Back to gaming again, just copped this
Don't listen to Goku, biotic charge + incendiary ammo =:banderas:. Reave is also a good power to have.

Son Goku

Daps
They said in ME1 that it took over a century to wipeout the last cycle, I just didn't know how long ME3 was. Ashley/Kaiden were probably laid up for at least a month after that ass whopping. Also if they're wiping out the galaxy how are species still being created?:jbhmm:

Don't listen to Goku, biotic charge + incendiary ammo =:banderas:. Reave is also a good power to have.

They only wipe out advanced sentient species, so other species in there caveman phases are spared. Hence why they have harvests and not wholesale wipeouts.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
nikka I swear to you Jacob is fukking useless on insanity. I've had to restart this Archangel shyt so many times because we in the heat of battle and me and Miranda looking for this nikka and he slumped over by the wall somewhere. Doing this shyt with just 2 people is hard af.

I be telling this nikka to get behind cover but his dumb ass will still die even while behind cover. Bro wtf are you doing. Meanwhile, Miranda out here lighting nikkas up with that weak ass Tempest smg. Jacob has died 5 times. I've died twice so far and Miranda has died twice.

I'm so glad I got my boy Garrus now cause I was bout to throw my controller thru the fukking tv having to run these early missions with fukking black Kaiden. I can't stand this dude.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
nikka I swear to you Jacob is fukking useless on insanity. I've had to restart this Archangel shyt so many times because we in the heat of battle and me and Miranda looking for this nikka and he slumped over by the wall somewhere. Doing this shyt with just 2 people is hard af.

I be telling this nikka to get behind cover but his dumb ass will still die even while behind cover. Bro wtf are you doing. Meanwhile, Miranda out here lighting nikkas up with that weak ass Tempest smg. Jacob has died 5 times. I've died twice so far and Miranda has died twice.

I'm so glad I got my boy Garrus now cause I was bout to throw my controller thru the fukking tv having to run these early missions with fukking black Kaiden. I can't stand this dude.

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fired this shyt up on my OLED for the first :ooh:

I’m gonna have to go thru my entire gaming collection lmao