The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Tell me you're mad without telling me you're mad.
SEz5omc_d.webp

Negged for being a miserable hater and a bully. Little dude didn’t do nothin to you

:ufdup:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
So I'm on the opening level of my ME2 Insanity run when Shepard wakes up and has to escape the Cerberus facility and I damn near died trying to kill the 4 robots when you get to that 1st room :snoop:

Usually I can take all them nikkas out before they even walk down the stairs but this time, 2 of them bytches managed to get right up on my ass behind cover before I could kill em.

I said 'got damn this insanity shyt finna be brutal" :banderas:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
starting trash effect blandromeda completely blind, this train's got no brakes until 100% completion :mjgrin:
The combat in Andromeda is the best in the entire series, it's just the characters/story are boring. Make sure you collect those Rhyder memories though, those last 2 memories.:wow::mjcry:
y’all got me amped up to finish my replay…I think I’m halfway thru ME2 as a femshep…I abandoned the playthrough so long ago tho
I don't even touch ME3 anymore, in my eyes ME2 was the perfect ending. The collectors were defeated and the Reapers have to try again in another 50k years. I just run 1&2 back to back.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
The combat in Andromeda is the best in the entire series, it's just the characters/story are boring. Make sure you collect those Rhyder memories though, those last 2 memories.:wow::mjcry:
After they patched all that shyt, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I just pretended it wasn't a mass effect game. Combat was probably the best of not only the series but the best of any shooting game I had played up to that point. Playing that shyt with headphones on was :ohlawd:
The way the guns popped and the way you heard them bullets connecting with flesh.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After they patched all that shyt, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I just pretended it wasn't a mass effect game. Combat was probably the best of not only the series but the best of any shooting game I had played up to that point. Playing that shyt with headphones on was :ohlawd:
The way the guns popped and the way you heard them bullets connecting with flesh.
I made a thread calling ME3 the biggest missed layup in video game history. Andromeda got all the hate mainly because of how shytty the trilogy ended. If ME3 had a happy ending people would've been more open to the next installment.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I made a thread calling ME3 the biggest missed layup in video game history. Andromeda got all the hate mainly because of how shytty the trilogy ended. If ME3 had a happy ending people would've been more open to the next installment.
I wasn't tripping too hard over the ending. Yeah it was frustrating but the entire game as a whole was fukking breathtaking up through that point. It's honestly tied with me2 as my fav game of all time.