The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The combat in Andromeda is the best in the entire series, it's just the characters/story are boring. Make sure you collect those Rhyder memories though, those last 2 memories.:wow::mjcry:

I don't even touch ME3 anymore, in my eyes ME2 was the perfect ending. The collectors were defeated and the Reapers have to try again in another 50k years. I just run 1&2 back to back.

I think that's what makes Andromeda so frustrating. There's actually a lot of parts of a really good game in there, with flashes of the writing that people liked out of the other Mass Effect/Bioware games that people liked, but it just never does it consistently.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I think ME2 might be my least favorite ME game.
I've actually heard people say this before. ME2 took a step back from the ME1 RPG elements that made it so great. EA made ME2 more action and less story. But I enjoyed it. Best story, best squad mates. Only thing I didn't like was goofy ass Harbinger trying to talk shyt every time we squared up.

"This will hurt you, Shepard"

"Bring Shepard to me"
:childplease: yeah aiight nikka.

The worse enemy out of the trilogy. Sovereign & Saren were :ohlawd:
But ME2 dropped the ball on having a "main" boss. Besides that, it was GOAT tier to me.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I don’t wanna wife up Miranda if I can get Ashley back…and jack? :mjlol:But if I can’t get Ashley back then I’m going Miri and I just did her personal mission.

Daps
juo335po4zc91.jpg

From cacedit but still. :mjpls:

Good to know most folks tryna save the galaxy from blue trehs and Reapers ain't doing it using a buncha powers like some pussies. :salute:

Engineer or nothing. I can't live without my summon/bot

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Almost done Divinity 2 and this is probably going to be next. I already beat it once way back in the day, so are there any essential mods for PC version (legendary edition)?