The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nikka my Shepard would wash yours Foh.
And Liara has eyebrows. You would be able to see that if your face wasn't buried in Ashleys racist ass p*ssy.

And I'm playing this bytch on insanity right now and aint died yet. Hatin ass nikka. All this alien booty walking round this mf and this nikka sitting up here crying bout some damn pawgs like it's 2022. Nikka we in the 22nd century now. Catch yo ass up.

:unimpressed: Just say you hate black women and like blue bisexual biotic bussy, bytch. :dame:

(Ash is voiced a sista so that makes her a PAWG and black. :troll: )

"Always bet on black, even if she's white." :blessed:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
:unimpressed: Just say you hate black women and like blue bisexual biotic bussy, bytch. :dame:

(Ash is voiced a sista so that makes her a PAWG and black. :troll: )

"Always bet on black, even if she's white." :blessed:
Naw nikka. The only girl in game I wish I could smash was Brooks from the citadel DLC. Ashley doesn't count. Brooks was badder than even Miranda. I was pissed off when I found out we couldn't romance her.

Son Goku

Daps
Naw nikka. The only girl in game I wish I could smash was Brooks from the citadel DLC. Ashley doesn't count. Brooks was badder than even Miranda. I was pissed off when I found out we couldn't romance her.

:myman:

At least you not tryna smash no two-toed sloth in a space covid mask. :ehh:

Brooks a bad bytch and a bad guy. Double entendre, don't ask me how. :dwillhuh:

Son Goku

Daps
My nikka, why you hate biotics so much?

They always picked me last for space dodgeball. :troll:

(I hate Batarians, Quarians, Rachni, the Geth, Asari, Hanar, Volus, and fat chicks just as much.)
Cam

Edit: And I hate Udina. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
Nikka we ain't gotta hate black women to adore blue women. You still stuck on them ashy ass pawgs? :childplease:

Your space ancestors would be rolling in their graves, seeing you fornicate with bisexual blue squids over our beloved snow kweens. :gucci:

And the PAWGs ain't ashy cause these space showers have soft-ass water. :wtb:

Don't be mad when you get :flabbynsick: in a few decades and she goes and leaves your ass for a Drell or a Krogan. :ufdup:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Your space ancestors would be rolling in their graves, seeing you fornicate with bisexual blue squids over our beloved snow kweens. :gucci:

And the PAWGs ain't ashy cause these space showers have soft-ass water. :wtb:

Don't be mad when you get :flabbynsick: in a few decades and she goes and leaves your ass for a Drell or a Krogan. :ufdup:
:heh: In a few decades, Drell will be damn near extinct. Its only a few hundred thousand of em left.