The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
damn my character literally got stuck…couldn’t shoot my gun or do anything else except swing…then I remembered dude who said something similar happened to him…fortunately I had an autosave from a minute or two earlier :whew:
Yeah that was me pal... Masseffect1?

Worst game I've played in a while.. I hate how it just ends too. Then I can't go back? Can't do any of those side missions? No warning either before goin' into the final mission was ass.

Me2 is amazing tho.. loving this shyt now pal

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
how’d you trigger that scene?

didn’t have that encounter in my playthrough

Im gonna guess it's because Garrus was romanced and Shep was simultaneously supportive of Vega throughout the game. Almost every agreeable 'Paragon' choice seemed to end up with Shep flirting with Vega and vice versa. I think this scene is it all coming to a head.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna guess it's because Garrus was romanced and Shep was simultaneously supportive of Vega throughout the game. Almost every agreeable 'Paragon' choice seemed to end up with Shep flirting with Vega and vice versa. I think this scene is it all coming to a head.

ok my bad…forgot you were using a femshep…I’m only planning on romancing liara this playthrough throughout all 3 games with my femshep