Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Here's some questions for everyone that beat the game

Red vs Blue

What ending is the best ending for a paragon character and which did you choose?

When i first played Mass Effect way back in the day I originally chose the destroy option because the goal had been destroy the reapers no matter the cost and the game shows Captain Anderson doing it so it has to be good..... right? My war assets are always high as fukk so i survive as the greatest hero ever. But is that the right choice for a good person?

I played the legendary edition as a renegade and chose control ending like i did when i ran through the series back in the day for the 2nd time. That first time i did it for the lust of power... This time as i think about it without the genocide of the geth and killing Edi, this feels a bit more.... Moral??

Am i bugging?

We know the green ending is the most heroic but fukk that shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Red vs Blue

What ending is the best ending for a paragon character and which did you choose?

When i first played Mass Effect way back in the day I originally chose the destroy option because the goal had been destroy the reapers no matter the cost and the game shows Captain Anderson doing it so it has to be good..... right? My war assets are always high as fukk so i survive as the greatest hero ever. But is that the right choice for a good person?

I played the legendary edition as a renegade and chose control ending like i did when i ran through the series back in the day for the 2nd time. That first time i did it for the lust of power... This time as i think about it without the genocide of the geth and killing Edi, this feels a bit more.... Moral??

Am i bugging?

first time I did destroy but it was by accident…I wanted to do control but didn’t realize there were multiple pathways and I kind of half ass fell asleep when the kid was talking…this time I am going for control and will do it correctly…shep surviving is irrelevant to me…it feels kind of cheap actually cuz there’s no way he/she should survive that ordeal

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Red vs Blue

Am i bugging?

Playing paragon, and even though I'm not there yet, 'Destroy' is the only ending this particular Shepard will entertain. From the get go, the motive was to destroy the Reapers. Synthesis is forced melding and Control means the Reapers survive. I don't really care that Shep is supposedly strong willed enough to maintain a hold over them. All that sacrifice just so that looming threat remains? All that arguing with The Illusive Man about 'control' just for Shep to turn around and do the same thing? Nah. I feel vindicated because I'm almost positive that canon wise, 'Destroy' will be the decision that was made in ME4. I saved the Geth. I formed a bond with Edi. I'm sorry, but the Reapers are dying.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Needa slow down :whoa:

Feels like I'm about 3 quarters into me2... I gotta take it easy smhh after rushing thru me1 (which felt short af, coming from days gone lmaoo), I wanna savour this shyt.

Is me2 a lot longer than 1??

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Feels like I'm about 3 quarters into me2... I gotta take it easy smhh after rushing thru me1 (which felt short af, coming from days gone lmaoo), I wanna savour this shyt.

ya ME1 feels very short on replay as I’m cutting thru the side missions…and also bcuz I know the story and am going for renegade, I don’t be wasting time asking questions or talking to folks…I get straight to the point with the options…my bytch is ruthless…the series ending I’m planning on choosing will ultimately make sense for her…it’s crazy that I’m still excited about revisiting ME2 to re-experience that leap in gameplay…that intro is so damn sick too

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

It's longer but it's only a lot longer if you do everything including DLC, which you should since this game penalizes you for not doing DLCs in ME3 apparently.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
FemShep got the shortest end of the stick as far as straight romances.

Kaiden will be gone for a whole game, Jacob will cheat on her, and Thane will die regardless. Garrus is literally the only choice

100. Options were terrible. My femshep dyking just didn't feel right so Traynor & Liara were off the table, too. :francis: All good, though. My male Shep will have a buffet. :cook::jawalrus: Never been with a Quarian before. :eat:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
100. Options were terrible. My femshep dyking just didn't feel right so Traynor & Liara were off the table, too. :francis: All good, though. My male Shep will have a buffet. :cook::jawalrus: Never been with a Quarian before. :eat:
When I get to male shepard he's gonna fukk them all

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Most nikkas say Liara makes the most sense for Shep but I've only romanced Tali, cuz it just feels right. :ehh:

Chemistry is just right. Relationships work best when the woman wants the man more. :ehh: