The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
"Hey, I know your planet is being decimated & your race violently genocided, but give me all your resources, troops, & fleets so that you can help me save my planet."

Garrus: "See that bright orange spot thats now nothing more than flame and rubble, Shepard? That was my home and where I grew up."

Shepard: :unimpressed: "Double this destruction on Earth."

*Entire GALAXY is burning*

"TAKE BACK EARTH."

Somebody should have peeled Shepard's cap back. There's so much more I want to speak on but it's too early. Still, holy shyt.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Hey, I know your planet is being decimated & your race violently genocided, but give me all your resources, troops, & fleets so that you can help me save my planet."

Garrus: "See that bright orange spot thats now nothing more than flame and rubble, Shepard? That was my home and where I grew up."

*Entire galaxy is burning*

"TAKE BACK EARTH."

Somebody should have peeled Shepard's cap back. There's so much more I want to speak on but it's too early. Still, holy shyt.
And with this mentality, you'd think Ashley would be a more prominent voice in the game but they couldn't even do that right :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*Entire GALAXY is burning*

"TAKE BACK EARTH."

ya I didn’t like all the quid pro quo bullshyt that took place for like the first half of the game from any of the characters

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:russ: at brehs shytting on Arrival
While i do beef them up and arm them to the teeth I dont micro manage my squadmates...so im always on some One Man Army shyt anyway but the story was disjointed and only really works if you do it at the absolute end....after telling the illusive man to fukk off
Matter of fact...
This is an early indicator of what choices bioware wants you to make as far as ME2 going into ME3.....

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Jumped back on me1 yesterday, just went to a previous save smhh... Put in about more 3hrs

shyts still painful like 8hrs in.. my god this is a terrible fukking game lmaoo maybe cos I went rdr2 to days gone to this :francis:

Honestly, this game is PS2 levels in terms of the gunfights, the menus, the sounds:mjlol:

Girlfriend working late today tho, so gonna put in another 3hrs hopefully, see how it goes :jbhmm:

Also, I'm tryna be a babyface so I can charm these bytches, but sometimes some of the dialogue for being a babyface is so pathetic n corny, so I wanna say some heel shyt. does it matter if I'm like an inbetweener? Or do you gotta go all out one way or the other??

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jumped back on me1 yesterday, just went to a previous save smhh... Put in about more 3hrs

shyts still painful like 8hrs in.. my god this is a terrible fukking game lmaoo maybe cos I went rdr2 to days gone to this :francis:

Honestly, this game is PS2 levels in terms of the gunfights, the menus, the sounds:mjlol:

Girlfriend working late today tho, so gonna put in another 3hrs hopefully, see how it goes :jbhmm:

Also, I'm tryna be a babyface so I can charm these bytches, but sometimes some of the dialogue for being a babyface is so pathetic n corny, so I wanna say some heel shyt. does it matter if I'm like an inbetweener? Or do you gotta go all out one way or the other??
go evil, think of all these games you played

How many fukking times have you been the good guy doing what is expected of you for paltry rewards

HEEL IT UP, cause technically your still a hero....

just know when when to heel it up when your trying to get some sex

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does it matter if I'm like an inbetweener?

yes…I tried to play it true to my nature in ME1-2 so I wasn’t particularly good or bad…it mattered to some extent as there are situations where you need to be firm one way or the other and can’t just toe the line…in 3 I was mostly good and it made a difference…without spoiling anything it goes a long way toward conflict resolution especially between squadmates if you go extreme whether good or bad

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
iu

It came out in 2007.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Beat me3 :wow:

man what an epic adventure, me3 is legit one of the best games I played...it wrapped up all the lose ends so well..especially the citadel dlc

I did the destroy ending and apparently didn't have enough military strength to get the perfect ending..I'm fine with it tho since Shepard giving his life to save the galaxy makes the most sense ..he was a soldier completing his mission.

I finished with 6800 military and did about everything you can do..I had to kill wrex for betraying and a killed legion and the geth too so I guess that would have put me over the top to live at the end,, along with saving the collector base

my entire squad lived...I can see how people woulda been mad if they made poor choices the last 2 games and didn't have enough war assets to save the squad

overall incredible, my only complaint is ran through 1 and 2 pretty quickly so I would do everything next time I do a play through...and I hated vanguard even though I played the class all 3 games...next time I would pick a class more weapon based..because I was just rushing enemies leaving the squad behind...difficulty was too easy at the end gonna have to play next time on a higher setting

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat me3 :wow:

man what an epic adventure, me3 is legit one of the best games I played...it wrapped up all the lose ends so well..especially the citadel dlc

I did the destroy ending and apparently didn't have enough military strength to get the perfect ending..I'm fine with it tho since Shepard giving his life to save the galaxy makes the most sense ..he was a soldier completing his mission.

I finished with 6800 military and did about everything you can do..I had to kill wrex for betraying and a killed legion and the geth too so I guess that would have put me over the top to live at the end,, along with saving the collector base

my entire squad lived...I can see how people woulda been mad if they made poor choices the last 2 games and didn't have enough war assets to save the squad

overall incredible, my only complaint is ran through 1 and 2 pretty quickly so I would do everything next time I do a play through...and I hated vanguard even though I played the class all 3 games...next time I would pick a class more weapon based..because I was just rushing enemies leaving the squad behind...difficulty was too easy at the end gonna have to play next time on a higher setting

Yeah, sometimes playing Vanguard really is like cheating, but I look at it like you just have to switch where your planning and thoughtfulness goes. Your weapon loadout and squad composition feels like it's more important. Somehow, there are people out there getting stuck in missions in ME2 and 3 because they fukked around and didn't properly account for range or barriers/shields/armor.

But for example in ME3, bringing a properly built Garrus and a decent SMG shuts most shyt down. I played Priority Tuchanka last night, and the section where they drop Brutes on you was easier than it had any right to be.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
did he betray you in ME3 and how?

he tried to buck on me in ME1 but he got gunned up and clapped quick by ashley

in me3 he is the krogan leader and will only join the fleet if you cure the genophage, if you cure them krogans join but you can ally with the salarians and put a fake cure too fool them...wrex eventually finds out and tries to kill you in the citadel...popped him a few times and lost krogan support for the war

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in me3 he is the krogan leader and will only join the fleet if you cure the genophage, if you cure them krogans join but you can ally with the salarians and put a fake cure too fool them...wrex eventually finds out and tries to kill you in the citadel...popped him a few times and lost krogan support for the war

oh man I didn’t chose that option…I don’t blame him in that instance…you betrayed not only him but his entire race first

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You hoed him :(

Krogans are my bffs

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
oh man I didn’t chose that option…I don’t blame him in that instance…you betrayed not only him but his entire race first

You hoed him :(

Krogans are my bffs

if you bring javik on the tuchunka mission he is talking shyt about the krogans the whole time..says they are a destructive race..look at this planet they destroyed it before the reapers even got here...javik was like if you cure them they are going to destroy the galaxy...had me like :jbhmm:..maybe he's right and I needed salarian support so I had to betray them...didn't think wrex would find out..he got clapped up quick though..Shepard with that spectre privilege :mjpls:...baily and csec cleaned it up real quick:mjpls: