The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gameplay is fun…and the story is still pretty decent…1 set the bar so damn high tho…2 took a step back story wise but had a host of characters that I enjoyed interacting with

I mean objectively it’s a step behind the first two but it’ll randomly surprise you with really great moments. And even while it’s a step behind it’s still a pretty great game throughout.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don’t blame him lmao

even shep was like “here we go” when she started talking about her books

she think she an expert on his ppl

dude lived it tho lol
"wait, the protheans took over the civilizations :lupe:"

"they were offered citizenship :sas1: and they could refuse at any time :sas2:"

meanwhile shep in the back :hubie:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i stayed out this thread until i finished because i wasnt fukking w any spoilers

im mad glad i got the opportunity to play this whole thing start to finish blind for the first time like this, overall its probably one of the top five experiences ive ever had playing video games

i havent been that into a story since i was young, the continuity and decisions over the course of the games got progressively more heavy as i got deeper into it and its mad interesting to think about how different things could have played out had i done shyt differently

choosing legion over tali was deadass the hardest decision ive ever made in a game

matter fact im boutta run this whole shyt back :russ:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i stayed out this thread until i finished because i wasnt fukking w any spoilers

im mad glad i got the opportunity to play this whole thing start to finish blind for the first time like this, overall its probably one of the top five experiences ive ever had playing video games

i havent been that into a story since i was young, the continuity and decisions over the course of the games got progressively more heavy as i got deeper into it and its mad interesting to think about how different things could have played out had i done shyt differently

choosing legion over tali was deadass the hardest decision ive ever made in a game

I'm glad I'll never know what its like to have to make that choice

You need to get your paragon/renegade up and not be inconsistent

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn breh, you chose a fukking broken microwave that thought it had a soul over sweet, innocent, loyal ass Tali???

smh

that happened to me back in the day and I had to reload and run it back. Legion is like 100,000 computer files youd have to delete over saving a ride or die homie smh

:hhh:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Damn breh, you chose a fukking broken microwave that thought it had a soul over sweet, innocent, loyal ass Tali???

smh

that happened to me back in the day and I had to reload and run it back. Legion is like 100,000 computer files youd have to delete over saving a ride or die homie smh

:hhh:

in my defense i didnt know shorty was gon kill herself about it

i got a strict no reloading for story reasons policy but i almost had to violate it after that

had me sitting back feeling like scum :no:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya I was able to come to a compromise between the two once I focused on paragon…flip flopping between the paragon/renegade is what put me in a position where I was forced to choose between miranda and jack earlier in that game

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

nah it wasnt even that

i had fukked up back in part 2 and gotten her exiled, i looked it up and thats a requirement to not have to choose between them, to not have her exiled