The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
wow so we letting anybody team up with us?

I see. :mjpls:
Beggars cant be choosers :mjgrin:

Meanwhile..... love is in the air?!?

LC9ymcx.jpg

1bXZkGv.jpg
WxJ0Kiv.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
should finish this later today or tomorrow...just have to do geth’s loyalty mission and then the main event...low key nervous for the squad :lupe:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Now I'm back...forgot how ME2 hit the ground running :whoo:

Forgot about this generic ass Kanye/Waldo hybrid looking nikka Jacob too :mjlol:

Gotta get used to ammo again :francis:

The cover system is so much better :wow:

Reunited with Tali but I'm not liking how what should be my vanilla choices giving me paragon points. Very minor complaint but I'm about that Renegade life for real :birdman:

:mjlol:

But nah, I gotta take it easy on the OG crew.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Now I'm back...forgot how ME2 hit the ground running :whoo:

Forgot about this generic ass Kanye/Waldo hybrid looking nikka Jacob too :mjlol:

Gotta get used to ammo again :francis:

The cover system is so much better :wow:

Reunited with Tali but I'm not liking how what should be my vanilla choices giving me paragon points. Very minor complaint but I'm about that Renegade life for real :birdman:

:mjlol:

But nah, I gotta take it easy on the OG crew.
Was so disappointing that the only black guy in the whole trilogy was a generic lame.
and i can't make my shepard guy black because his voice is just so jarringly white, can't even pretend he a bryant gumble type. its that square sounding. Have to do black fem shep instead, but romancing characters as a lady shep just feels so :dame: have to make her a lesbian which is technically also :dame:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Was so disappointing that the only black guy in the whole trilogy was a generic lame.
and i can't make my shepard guy black because his voice is just so jarringly white, can't even pretend he a bryant gumble type. its that square sounding. Have to do black fem shep instead, but romancing characters as a lady shep just feels so :dame: have to make her a lesbian which is technically also :dame:
It's pride month, breh. I'm setting up Kelly to show me her Chambers now :shaq:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and i can't make my shepard guy black because his voice is just so jarringly white, can't even pretend he a bryant gumble type. its that square sounding.

my shepard looks exactly like the type of black guy who’d sound like that :mjpls:

I’ll post some pics soon from ME1 and 2 lol

I get the comments about jacob tho...character was cool initially but there’s no real character development with him...whoever called him the black kaidan was spot on...after the mission with his pops, I thought it’d open up more dialogue but nah...garrus a better character than him...overall, I think ME1 had a better story/characterization than 2...ME2 is a better game overall but I think they had too many characters for all of them to be fleshed out properly

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im making sure I run with every character a few times on ME 2 although my favorites are

Kasumi, Miranda, Grunt and Garrus

Right now Im on haestrom fukking up some geth... like old times

Im with you @Zero with all the paragon points being given just for taking missions, I can't stand it

Mordin is underrated as fukk.....

I hate my life, I was hesitant on the cryo bullets.... and now Im finding i should have been using them from the jump

And I had to add a biotic ability because I kept running out of bullets on illium

Last edited: