GOT THE MELD :mjlit:

DescriptiveSlushyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif
:mjlol::deadrose:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was so disappointing that the only black guy in the whole trilogy was a generic lame.
Forgot about this generic ass Kanye/Waldo hybrid looking nikka Jacob too :mjlol:

:jbhmm: I always wonder this for ya and other who did not like Jacob how would ya like jacob to act like I was cool with him being this stoic consummate professional solider who willing to look the other way to get things done and while he cool with shep he not trying to to be his best friends for life like Garrus or looking for a father figure like Grunt. Or someone to save him from himself like jack. He know what he is and what he want and he not looking for anyone to guide down a path like the others are.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:jbhmm: I always wonder this for ya and other who did not like Jacob how would ya like jacob to act like I was cool with him being this stoic consummate professional solider who willing to look the other way to get things done and while he cool with shep he not trying to to be his best friends for life like Garrus or looking for a father figure like Grunt. Or someone to save him from himself like jack. He know what he is and what he want and he not looking for anyone to guide down a path like the others are.

I feel the same way. Black Kaiden is too much of an insult:bryan: He's really just the most "normal", consummate professional kind of guy on the squad and I'm cool with that:hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'd love to debate this with you but the nikka was so forgettable, I can't recall his character arc
mjharshreality.png

Anyway, the enemy AI has improved tenfold. I'm loving the feel of having an actual firefight :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the thing is he DOESNT know what he is

he's a bystander in every event he's attached to

like is he butthurt he never got credit for the work he put in for the alliance?

how exactly does he feel about working with cerberus anyways because he's half-in half-out without ever establishing where his lines/limits are

what is he even good at :leostare:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im making sure I run with every character a few times on ME 2 although my favorites are

Kasumi, Miranda, Grunt and Garrus

Right now Im on haestrom fukking up some geth... like old times

Im with you @Zero with all the paragon points being given just for taking missions, I can't stand it

Mordin is underrated as fukk.....

I hate my life, I was hesitant on the cryo bullets.... and now Im finding i should have been using them from the jump

And I had to add a biotic ability because I kept running out of bullets on illium

what class you using breh :lupe:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

like is he butthurt he never got credit for the work he put in for the alliance?

how exactly does he feel about working with cerberus anyways because he's half-in half-out without ever establishing where his lines/limits are

To answer only one of your questions, he was a good biotic and apparently very skilled at sleeping with doctors :ehh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:He was not mad at not getting credit he quit because he felt the alliance had ineffectual bureaucracy of the politicians and all the red tape he had to deal with even when was a corsairs which are like alliance version of Spectre and the he reason work for cerberus is because there no red tape when something need to get done it get done Hell he alot like Garrus where as Garrus is a cowboy cop who left C-Sec because he felt their where too many rules stopping him from getting the bad guy .Jacob is a military maverick who left the alliance because he felt the bureaucracy of the politicians got in the way of saving humans lives . also he good at being vanguard class like in mass effect 1 if you want a tank/dps member on your team:obama: