The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like talking to the crew after a mission and feeling everyone out...conversations/dialogue is written very well...miranda still being a c*nt tho...gonna try and bone jack out of spite...plus she kinda grew on me...shep told her he liked her and she freaked out...think she’ll be receptive with some time tho

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I still don't like ME2 or 3 :russ:

As I'm playing, too many things didn't make sense when you look at the storyline from a distance.

That video @winb83 posted was spot on. ME2 was a mess from the jump.

Killed Shepard to illicit an emotion response from the players, but it was really a poor attempt to retcon some story and world elements.

Bioware is a shadow of what it once was :francis:

They need a decent writing team.

Can't wait to see the mess of Dragon Age 4 :mjlol:

Mass Effect 4 gonna have you kill Ryder from Andromeda to bring the fukkery home :mjlol:

I wouldn't be surprised if we will be playing as Bioware's version of...

1.jpg

:troll:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, you don't need to mine EVERYTHING. i think a little over 200k irridium/plat/palladium each covers just about every upgrade you'll come across. there's more resources on planets than you'll 'need' by far

good luck keeping your people alive tho :ld:

AllConsciousFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif

Bioware did the same thing for Dragon Age 2 to 3.

They used a DA2 DLC character to be the big bad in 3 :francis:

Too many lead writers left inbetween ME1 and ME2.

Their franchises suffered as a result, dunno if you can ever blame EA for this one.

Man, the worst part of the Dragon Age series by far is that they absolutely refuse to not set up future games in paid DLC.

Still waiting on the Warden to hop out the magic mirror from wherever the fukk they're at.

Corypheus was introduced in a DLC that no one cared about.

Good luck figuring out what's going on with the Inquisitor and a specific party member if you didn't buy Trespasser.

shyt's ridiculous.

Last edited: