The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
maybe it was the low expectations but I enjoyed this :hubie:
I was worried that Monica would get the short stick but she had the best moments IMO.
Kamala didn't need any setup because of her show and Monica's adult backstory from Wandavision was spliced in pretty cleanly I thought.
Biggest complaint is that they went overboard with the cats and Fury is only in this to pad the runtime it seems.
The movie is still short because they cut out a lot of fluff that you can tell was there before they cut it.
Like the rumors about this being a musical and in the final cut it was only about 5 minutes that probably did have alot more build up scenes that they cut out and was not really needed and it was only really in there for the Chinese audience.
How Loki's wife got her hammer probably was cut also and replaced with a line from Carol.
This is really a sequel to Captain Marvel 2 that doesn't exist because the stuff with Carol defeating the Kree, killing the AI and becoming the Annihilator is what Captain Marvel 2 would/should have been.
We are finally getting somewhere with the Multiverse shyt because now we got someone from our universe stuck in another universe with mutants

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
lol dawg have you peeped search results for mcu video essays and reviews on youtube?

they flat out HATE this bytch :russ: namely cause of this speech she gave a couple years ago as well:

I haven’t been checking them out because they like to throw the woke term around just because a movie or show has a female protagonist. For BP2 that’s a disingenuous statement considering the circumstances around the movie. She hulk may have a fair argument

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
lol dawg have you peeped search results for mcu video essays and reviews on youtube?

they flat out HATE this bytch :russ: namely cause of this speech she gave a couple years ago as well:

Damn she really hurt some dudes feelings that much huh
It’s a combination of hating her and women in general. it’s the perfect storm culminating at once.