The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When the MCU films flop, there all kinds of juelzing. No smoke, no pushback, no vitriol.

You look at the Flash threads recently? And the Black Adam ones? All kinds of posters were shytting on their Box office flops and underperformances.

Which is first and foremost why I'm rooting for this motherfukking piece of shyt movie to flop. I know those MCU stans were all up in those threads acting like the obnoxious c*nts they are and celebrating like they had won a national championship when in reality Black Adam, Flash, and Blue Beetle flopping just hurt comic book movies in general and it was nothing to relish over. As their daddy Kevin Fiege once said, "When the (DC) movies perform well and are well received, it’s good for all of us – which is why I’m always rooting for them." But these strictly MCU stans don't want to hear that though. If this film does as bad as analysts say it is, then this will be some well-deserved karma. :banderas:fukk them and fukk this movie. :pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Which is first and foremost why I'm rooting for this motherfukking piece of shyt movie to flop. I know those MCU stans were all up in those threads acting like the obnoxious c*nts they are and celebrating like they had won a national championship when in reality Black Adam, Flash, and Blue Beetle flopping just hurt comic book movies in general and it was nothing to relish over. As their daddy Kevin Fiege once said, "When the (DC) movies perform well and are well received, it’s good for all of us – which is why I’m always rooting for them." But these strictly MCU stans don't want to hear that though. If this film does as bad as analysts say it is, then this will be some well-deserved karma. :banderas:fukk them and fukk this movie. :pacspit:

Yep.

MCU stans hate competition. Now with no urgency to drop better quality films, they release stinker after stinker.

They are all going :whoa: at the thought of facing reality that they ruined the casual base of their trust, and now have to climb out of that rut.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s weird, maybe it’s me but…I’ve never seen so many get glee from wanting a movie to fail. A lot of YouTube videos have been circulating around talking about how this movie will suck etc while being a bit too happy about it. I kind of cringe to be honest.
It’s not that we want it to fail we are just pointing out how bad it looks :flabbynsick:

So what if I have multiple posts in a thread about a movie I keep saying I’m not seeing, it’s a message board :flabbynsick:

I don’t hate women. I just think they are going overboard with this feminism stuff :flabbynsick:

Hold on my mom said I have to take out the trash, when I get back to the basement I’ll tell you why marvel deserves this flop :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It’s weird, maybe it’s me but…I’ve never seen so many get glee from wanting a movie to fail. A lot of YouTube videos have been circulating around talking about how this movie will suck etc while being a bit too happy about it. I kind of cringe to be honest.
Brie Larson said something bad about white men, so here we are :pachaha:

I wish Nia DaCosta all the best luck and success. Homegirl went from Candyman to this :wow:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably should’ve led with that trailer instead of the other goofy ones

I’ll be off work so I’ll probably go catch a matinee at some point during opening week but my expectations remain extremely low

Conz

Superstar
Daps
give it 2 weeks and the tracking will be so bad, the commercials will start saying "Captain Marvel of the Avengers: The Marvels" or something
This was an easy call. Newest trailer is full blown desperation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So this thread has yet again circled around this idea that people don't want to see this because of women instead of maybe it's just not interesting? :pachaha:

This movie represents everything white male women hating comic nerds hate about the media. On top of that it doesn’t look good. So you get a combination of people being disappointed with marvels latest offerings on top of the vocal loser cacs that are going in on it to create the disaster this is turning into.

The term “woke” is the loudest dog whistle out right now, South Park has a whole season dedicated to it.