The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kate Bishop teases The Young Avengers and Captain Marvel(Binary) in Fox’s X-men universe.
the-marvels-kate-bishop-monica-rambeau-v0-17xkgtcfivyb1.jpg

the-marvels-kate-bishop-monica-rambeau-v0-oxu0rdhfivyb1.jpg
3ad039f9eece51a4f3383f404d7c9e4a.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The crazy thing is that Brie basically said that minority and female critics should be spotlighted more instead of just merely focusing on the White ones. That was it, and somehow that spurned years of absolute hatred claiming she hate White men.

These White dudes are the most fragile, whiniest, babies on the planet. They make up 95% of the media and because Hollywood decides to spend the other 5% on different representation, their world is falling down. :mjlol:

They spearheaded the incel and anti woke movement and just about everything revolves around them and their insecurities. Sad thing, you even got some brehs out here regurgitating their takes and being handmaidens on their behalf.
Facts. And I understand the reaction everywhere else on the internet but her getting so much hate here says some things :mjpls: