The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Brie is gonna have a meltdown after this one. they're gonna go after her hard.

i probably said it already b.c i repeat myself nonstop, but this just looks so insignificant. "everything doesn't always have to connect." yes, it does. that's how we've been accustomed. i'm sure this will in small ways, but no one wanted a little side story centered on Carol Danvers. if you're gonna use her, she needs to just be smack in the middle of other Avengers level shyt. she and 2 tv characters aren't carrying a movie. and Nick Fury is a full blown jobber at this point. no one is hype to see Sam anymore, especially after that absolute dogshyt Secret Invasion... which probably won't even have big ramifications on this movie. that makes zero sense to me. if you're gonna introduce that terrible Emilia Clarke shyt, how is she not in this movie?

also, zero doubt we're about to get a Malaketh rivaling villain here. Tom Hiddleston's weird looking girlfriend playing a female Ronan. yeesh. is Jude Law in this? does anyone remember the first one. i think he lived? and whatsherface Warren Beatty wife was the mindhive or some shyt? ah, who fukkin cares...

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The biggest mistake they made was trying to carry on with the MCU formula after End Game.

I'd have done some shyt like the snap caused mutant genes to awake and increased the mutant population, straight pivoting to the x-men.