The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Can you show me the greatest action sequence she ever filmed

I didn't watch Point Break but the bar fight in Near Dark is good. There's also a shootout, and a tractor trailer fight. That's probably the best horror movie directed by a woman, I just didn't like the ending.

A woman also directed Punisher Warzone. That movie went harder than the one with Thomas Jane.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
MCU fans have turned into spoiled cry babies. We getting Photon, Captain Marvel, and Ms. Marvel, Samuel, and potential huge plot points and fans STILL moaning

:dead:

This eerily reminds me of 50 Cent right before he dropped BISD in November 2009 and SOHH G Unit heads were rambling about its projected numbers, before it dropped and flopped.

MCU stans have nothing to blame this but themselves.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This eerily reminds me of 50 Cent right before he dropped BISD in November 2009 and SOHH G Unit heads were rambling about its projected numbers, before it dropped and flopped.

MCU stans have nothing to blame this but themselves.
Why are MCU Stan's to blame? And for what exactly?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
childish-gambino-donald-glover.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why are MCU Stan's to blame? And for what exactly?

This upcoming flop.

MCU stans always brag about how their films do major $$$$ on the box office and how their formula is peak quality film making :heh:

Now these numbers are looking shaky, and all of a sudden its a bunch of excuses.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This upcoming flop.

MCU stans always brag about how their films do major $$$$ on the box office and how their formula is peak quality film making :heh:

Now these numbers are looking shaky, and all of a sudden its a bunch of excuses.
I don't think anyone said it was the peak of quality film making.
And your statement has no logic.
MCU Stans are responsible for the upcoming flop because they bragged about box office and really enjoyed the previous movies?
What?! Where's the correlation? That makes no sense dude.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Marvel really dropped the ball with this one. Secret Invasion should have been tied to this movie . That would have extended the storyline and been much more interesting that whatever is happening in this sequel.

I wish secret invasion was the actual next phase with Kang coming later. Multiverse stuff should be left with Dr. Strange