The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The biggest mistake they made was trying to carry on with the MCU formula after End Game.

I'd have done some shyt like the snap caused mutant genes to awake and increased the mutant population, straight pivoting to the x-men.
I hate that enternals didn’t lead or reference the mutants

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Brie is gonna have a meltdown after this one. they're gonna go after her hard.

i probably said it already b.c i repeat myself nonstop, but this just looks so insignificant. "everything doesn't always have to connect." yes, it does. that's how we've been accustomed. i'm sure this will in small ways, but no one wanted a little side story centered on Carol Danvers. if you're gonna use her, she needs to just be smack in the middle of other Avengers level shyt. she and 2 tv characters aren't carrying a movie. and Nick Fury is a full blown jobber at this point. no one is hype to see Sam anymore, especially after that absolute dogshyt Secret Invasion... which probably won't even have big ramifications on this movie. that makes zero sense to me. if you're gonna introduce that terrible Emilia Clarke shyt, how is she not in this movie?

also, zero doubt we're about to get a Malaketh rivaling villain here. Tom Hiddleston's weird looking girlfriend playing a female Ronan. yeesh. is Jude Law in this? does anyone remember the first one. i think he lived? and whatsherface Warren Beatty wife was the mindhive or some shyt? ah, who fukkin cares...
I still haven't seen the first one :banderas:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Slave play
:francis:She started in a stage play created by a gay black man, with a fetish for white man. Called slave play…the story was about interracial couples participating in slave play as a form of therapy. That shyt gotten rave reviews and was even on broadway. Ol girl twerked for her slave master as Rihanna’s work played. And a lot of black female celebrities supported that bs. Zendaya, Rihanna, Tessa Thompson, Zazzie Beets, Whoopi Goldberg, Janelle Monae, and Regina King all supported that bs.
Slave-Play-1.jpg

merlin_147036894_3db2cdce-66a1-437d-98b6-6d0b80d864bd-superJumbo.jpg

artworks-000462588081-3caokl-t500x500.jpg

merlin_162367824_710a2734-35f9-4838-bc42-04f55e7f6224-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I still don't know if Brie Larson can act, bc since Captain Marvel (2019) i've only seen her in Nissan commercials. However, the character they had her play in CM and End Game could've been played by any blonde with t*ts, and the performance probably wouldn't have sufferred much.

I don't mean that as an indictment on Brie but more so that in hindsight, she may have just been a tick box for them (having come off some award wins/critical acclaim at the time) to tie to a tick box film.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They should have made Rogue the villain in this film and showed her taking her powers, fighting and then sneaking on her and putting her in a coma and introducing mutants. Would have been a great twist this would have been. And it wouldn't have reeked of this Steel Magnolias-like flick.

I'll be waiting for this on Disney+. Ain't even bothering.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Them dragging their feet on the X-Men for 5 years since the Fox purchase is killing their product.

No one gives a fukk about these lame storylines anymore. And the weak "teases of mutants" is totally played out. Went from being 'man these hints are cool' to 'lets get on with this shyt already '. They have ran storylines into the ground and are doubling down on their wackness. This movie looked DOA from minute it was announced.

The way to get folks to tune in would have been Rogue and Mystique.

You had an entire pandemic to have dope mutant scripts and casting done behind closed doors and now you just look :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Them dragging their feet on the X-Men for 5 years since the Fox purchase is killing their product.

No one gives a fukk about these lame storylines anymore. And the weak "teases of mutants" is totally played out. Went from being 'man these hints are cool' to 'lets get on with this shyt already '. They have ran storylines into the ground and are doubling down on their wackness. This movie looked DOA from minute it was announced.

The way to get folks to tune in would have been Rogue and Mystique.

You had an entire pandemic to have dope mutant scripts and casting done behind closed doors and now you just look :flabbynsick:
There's been rumors that they have to use the Fox actors if they make new X-Men movies before a certain span of time has passed. I'm inclined to believe them because there have been X-Men characters used or soon to be used in the MCU and they've been Fox actors.