The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I read the supposedly additional post credits leak. It’s basically what some of y’all coli bruhs been asking for.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know low key this might hit a billy soley off them buying tickets to go hate on this “woke feminazi bullshyt” :mjlol: feige playing 5D intergalactic chess out here :wow:
That's not how it works

Nikkas don't even hate watch the MCU anymore that's how bad it's gotten. A lot of these content creators watch cams just so they can be able to review it but the buying tickets to hate watch in the theaters shyt is over

How you can look at the last two phases and think Fiege is playing chess is hilarious:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You think they haven't tried?:mjlol:

If they want Spiderman back they're gonna have to pry that shyt from Amy Pascals cold dead fingers:mjlol:
She hasn't run Sony/Columbia Pictures since 2015 though. :skip:

The last movie she produced for them was in 2019. :skip:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
And not to be that guy but some of yall in this thread was talkin a bit... generous... a few pages back, sayin all Marvel needs to do is make a Storm solo movie without any x-men bc that shyt would do 1 billy off of black women alone... :skip:

I get stayin on code and not saying it'd do Woman King numbers (didn't crack 100m worldwide) but left to her own devices (no X-Men, no Black Panther), Storm ain't got a lot going on either.

Monica Rambeu with a Kenyan accent and blue contacts. You'd need a hell of a script... which (the lackthereof) is kinda the root cause problem lol.

Put it like this, a solo Storm movie would do better than this Marvels movie. Storm got more clout than all three of the Marvels combined even without the X-men.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Put it like this, a solo Storm movie would do better than this Marvels movie. Storm got more clout than all three of the Marvels combined even without the X-men.
That's how it was put the first time it was suggested.

To which, my response is the same: We have 16 years of x-men movies, half of them with Storm... and the clout, however that's defined, didn't do anything.

So to say Storm without the x-men (no wolverine, no magneto, self-contained) would do better... idk. I don't think that's a given at all.

Unless it's literally the greatest script* and cgi of all time, otherwise it'll just be Harley Quinn all over again.

*the lackthereof is the root cause problem, not the clout

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That's not how it works

Nikkas don't even hate watch the MCU anymore that's how bad it's gotten. A lot of these content creators watch cams just so they can be able to review it but the buying tickets to hate watch in the theaters shyt is over

How you can look at the last two phases and think Fiege is playing chess is hilarious:mjlol:
See you November 10th.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
That's how it was put the first time it was suggested.

To which, my response is the same: We have 16 years of x-men movies, half of them with Storm... and the clout, however that's defined, didn't do anything.

So to say Storm without the x-men (no wolverine, no magneto, self-contained) would do better... idk. I don't think that's a given at all.

Unless it's literally the greatest script* and cgi of all time, otherwise it'll just be Harley Quinn all over again.

*the lackthereof is the root cause problem, not the clout
We've never had a solo Storm movie and most of the Fox X-men movies were Wolverine: featuring the X-men with Storm getting the least character development. And my claim isn't that a solo Storm movie would do numbers it's that a hypothetical solo Storm movie would be more anticipated than The Marvels.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I’m kinda hoping that Monica Rambeau pops because. We need more black female superheroes other than Storm. But she’ll most likely just going to be Carol’s sidekick. Monica Rambeau, Iron Heart, Moon Girl, and Shuri seems to who marvel is pushing. For representation for black women.