The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Is this true ? Why this nikka showing up ?
Kamala Khan has mutant DNA....
Hank is a scientist. This spoiler is kinda trash because he's old and they need to recast the X Men... although Deadpool 3 will provide more clarity into the recast and killing of the FOX universe hence the destroyed sign in the Deadpool posters. One spoiler says they'll have multiple Wolverine prior to recasting him.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not even gonna dignify this with a response :mjlol:

Everybody knows that Andrew is my favorite Spider-Man but dude really effed up his own prospects when he refused the Sony ceo invitation. Like where they do that at? :skip:
I thought it was cause he wanted to make Spiderman gay

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Kamala Khan has mutant DNA....
Hank is a scientist. This spoiler is kinda trash because he's old and they need to recast the X Men... although Deadpool 3 will provide more clarity into the recast and killing of the FOX universe hence the destroyed sign in the Deadpool posters. One spoiler says they'll have multiple Wolverine prior to recasting him.
Definitely need to do what you said in the second sentence

Last edited:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all bytching about the post credit? Isn't this what y'all wanted? If this is true, that's the most exciting thing to happen to the mcu since no way home. Foh