The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
There used to be chicks on the bike path who try to have a whole Convo, but I know they ain't want the D so I make my salutations and keep it moving
White women have a weird way of flirting with you. It's usually a gray cringeworthy area of sexual innuendos, if they're intimidated by you or it's extremely overt and aggressive.

If it's regular dialogue, they just think you're the safe negro.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
White women have a weird way of flirting with you. It's usually a gray cringeworthy area of sexual innuendos, if they're intimidated by you or it's extremely overt and aggressive.

If it's regular dialogue, they just think you're the safe negro.
None of the ones I see in front of me, I want anything to do with, present company includied, so I need to get rid of the unattractive ones before I draw any conclusions

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They moved this movie to November right around the time of Dune 2 to hide it because supposedly it has a lot of problems.

And after Ant-Man failed they're desperate to fix the movie but they can only do but so much.

And about Brie, she might be trash or not but just watching her previous performances she's just not good as Captain Marvel.

Ms Marvel and Monica by contrast did well in their roles and appear to actually like their characters. Brie though just comes across as hateful and mean.

So if they were smart they'd reduce her screen time in the movie and increase Kamala and Monica's instead.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo