The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Aren’t these corny movies played out yet Jesus Christ this bytch only option besides this trash is Nissan commercials oddly enough equally trash

Disgusted by this Brie Larson character looks like she should have been casted as red skull there no flesh on her body at all

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aren’t these corny movies played out yet Jesus Christ this bytch only option besides this trash is Nissan commercials oddly enough equally trash

Disgusted by this Brie Larson character looks like she should have been casted as red skull there no flesh on her body at all
I believe she is in the Next Fast movie.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Candyman (2021) ultimately didn’t land for me but I did come out of it having a new-found appreciation for DaCosta at the very least. I really like her directing style and look forward to what she does with this.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Candyman (2021) ultimately didn’t land for me but I did come out of it having a new-found appreciation for DaCosta at the very least. I really like her directing style and look forward to what she does with this.
I didn't like Candyman either but there was some pretty nice camera work done in it. I didn't know DaCosta was directing this, so now I'm a bit intrigued :jbhmm:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
It only made a billion cuz it was released two months before Endgame. Still was a decent movie though.

For this film though the Russo brothers are gone. There won't be any endgame stimulus and it'll be released the week after Dune 2. And allegedly they're doing reshoots.

So Feige knows that they're in trouble :francis:

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Damn, y'all brehs really ain't fukkin with Super Saiyan Carol Danvers?

I just saw Ant-Man and with all marvel movies I always watch them thinking "how would this villain have handled this hero, and vice versa" instead of Kang vs Ant-Man and the fam...how would Spider-Man and his crew have done against the conqueror?

Dr. strange?
Ironman?

Captain Marvel would have mopped up the flo' with that nikka whole operation :russ:
With the quickness too! People who don't like her bugging, I can't wait to see her destroy entire fukkin army's again :lawd:
Kang gonna have to step it up :usure:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

I just saw Ant-Man and with all marvel movies I always watch them thinking "how would this villain have handled this hero, and vice versa" instead of Kang vs Ant-Man and the fam...how would Spider-Man and his crew have done against the conqueror?

Dr. strange?
Ironman?

Captain Marvel would have mopped up the flo' with that nikka whole operation :russ:
With the quickness too! People who don't like her bugging, I can't wait to see her destroy entire fukkin army's again :lawd:

Carol had this man pressed and he had the whole Infinity Gauntlet. Thor buried Stormbreaker in his chest. Kang is going to have to show a lot more but these MCU villains stay slipping. :snoop:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

Carol had this man pressed and he had the whole Infinity Gauntlet. Thor buried Stormbreaker in his chest. Kang is going to have to show a lot more but these MCU villains stay slipping. :snoop:

Pressed that mf one handed too!
But that after she came through on em'
And Took a number two on em'

Had the audience going crazy, had me in there like :gladbron:

Again... nikkas buggin, I can't wait for The Marvels....and I haven't even seen Ms Marvel yet

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Dr. strange?
Ironman?

Ms marvel wouldnt be in the Quantum Realm.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why?
Marvel pulling quantum realm, time travel multiverse shyt outta they ass... ain't no reason why she couldn't be.... shyt, Kang was there.
The point at least how they explained it is when Kang is in an enviornment where the concept of Time exists in its “normal” form he has the ability to manipulate/ be steps ahead.

If i understand correctly, the two places Kang Took L’s so far were in places Time didnt exist as normal (quantum realm and the TVA spot from Loki).

And i think the point is for everyone time you kill Kang another one keeps popping up, which makes this a big threat lol