The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We're at least another 2-3 years from Rogue being in the MCU unless you want to see the animated version which should be coming out soon.
I was half trolling breh :russ:
Fully aware of the timeline
And I don’t have a problem with Brie as I like OG CM and little Indian momma grew on me as a character in her own show
Now for :mjpls:
I ain’t fukked up about how they are treating her character when the bytch was happily doing that slave play bullshyt:unimpressed:
But if Feige had the nuts(which I know he doesn’t)
Rogue coming in now to set up the eventual Xmen would be pretty :ehh:
Set her up as a “bad guy” and it definitely would breathe some life in the predictable nature of Marvel right now
Wishful thinking though:manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The point at least how they explained it is when Kang is in an enviornment where the concept of Time exists in its “normal” form he has the ability to manipulate/ be steps ahead.

If i understand correctly, the two places Kang Took L’s so far were in places Time didnt exist as normal (quantum realm and the TVA spot from Loki).

And i think the point is for everyone time you kill Kang another one keeps popping up, which makes this a big threat lol
Wasn’t that Ultron,too though?

That’s also a way to not become invested in a situation. It’s just zombie at a certain point.

Captain Marvel had the problem of being so strong I wonder if they won’t even use her against Kang.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
She looks like your LEAST favorite coworker. I’ve worked with 100s of her and they’re always the WOAT in the office
Well, I've been working at a site for a year now, most of the annoying ppl are as ugly as ugly get, none of them are even in the vicinity of Brie Larson. I wish just one of them could even live in Brie Larson's neighborhood of attractiveness, but nope, not even on the same block

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Well, I've been working at a site for a year now, most of the annoying ppl are as ugly as ugly get, none of them are even in the vicinity of Brie Larson. I wish just one of them could even live in Brie Larson's neighborhood of attractiveness, but nope, not even on the same block
So basically you’ll tolerate terrible coworkers if they’re hot. Breh, you are the problem with most workplaces, and why people who look like Brie fall uphill professionally :heh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea, like brother Ed said, that's some sad shıt dawg. You gonna walk past the funky, dusty, boney, fake bohemian karen bıtch and give them Amy Schumer looking hoes the scusts face?
:scust:
Shame on you dawg. 🤮

daemonova

Daps
Yea, like brother Ed said, that's some sad shıt dawg. You gonna walk past the funky, dusty, boney, fake bohemian karen bıtch and give them Amy Schumer looking hoes the scusts face?
:scust:
Shame on you dawg. 🤮
Nicca, what I just say...

Like @NV-ME impression of Michael Irvin, "I done tried and tried to make bishes disappear and ain't have no luck.

All I get is the annoying Amy Schumer types. You're one of the crazy ones that think that Amy Schumer and brie Larson are the same level of attractiveness, like Melissa and Jenny McCarthy. Y'all folks outta y'all mind insane.

daemonova

Daps
Chicks that sorta kinda look like Brie Larson smile at me real big and hope I don't hit on them. And I never see them again, they don't hang around long enough to be annoying