The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I liked this way more than I was expecting.

Kinda the opposite of Ant Man 3. My expectations for that were way too high, I came in low on this and was pleasantly surprised.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The leak culture not doing us any favors it’s part of the reason expectations are through the roof

I agree but I'm not ass affected by leak culture as most are because I just stopped keeping up with it for that very reason. Seeing people lose their shyt over leaked stuff not making it into the movie.

But with Quantumania, the trailer looked crazy, Kang seemed menacing...I heard MODOK was making an apperance.

Modok looked like humpty dumpty and Kang was weak sauce, the leaks ain't ruin that movie for me, I did because I projected what I would have done with all of that source material.

The Marvel's was fun though, mad the pump faked on a fully powered Photon but I felt satisfied.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Disney waves the White Flag and takes this film off of life support.

The Marvels Set to End Theatrical Run With the Lowest MCU Box Office Ever

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

As I said a month ago today:

Which is first and foremost why I'm rooting for this motherfukking piece of shyt movie to flop. I know those MCU stans were all up in those threads acting like the obnoxious c*nts they are and celebrating like they had won a national championship when in reality Black Adam, Flash, and Blue Beetle flopping just hurt comic book movies in general and it was nothing to relish over. As their daddy Kevin Fiege once said, "When the (DC) movies perform well and are well received, it’s good for all of us – which is why I’m always rooting for them." But these strictly MCU stans don't want to hear that though. If this film does as bad as analysts say it is, then this will be some well-deserved karma. :banderas:fukk them and fukk this movie. :pacspit:
source.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
$197mm total global boxoffice.

Batman and robin, black widow with a pandemic, dark phoenix, all beat it.

black adam DOUBLED IT. It did slightly better than shazam 2 and blue beetle with roughly 2x the budget.

are you telling me 'The Flash' beat it by $78 million :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
But with Quantumania, the trailer looked crazy, Kang seemed menacing...I heard MODOK was making an apperance.

Modok looked like humpty dumpty and Kang was weak sauce, the leaks ain't ruin that movie for me, I did because I projected what I would have done with all of that source material.
I can't believe they got away with that shyt
modok-blades.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And each of those movies ( aside from Beetle which was not really bad - just the wrong time and should have come out 3yrs ago ) but them other joints were bad movies - badly written badly put together- or just bad .

AGAIN what kills me is that even seeing this they STILL try the same dumb formula as if it will work despite the dozens of times its failed .

And they consistently blame shyt on their poor performance on ppl who dont like " them" or the ideas in the movie ....

The real.answer is people don't like shytty badly done movies and what kinda shows they are bad is the fact that noone shows up to see it .

If a movie is good - people will go see it - even.if its low key good people will try to see it based on other peoples recommendations

Noone is recommending these marvel films lately because they SUCK

I honestly didn’t think Black Adam was that bad a film to be honest

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
And it's still 3 months away...A lot of attention for a movie and character that is supposedly hated.
The coli gonna be real mad when this takes in $500 mil+ :skip:
way-off.gif

I figured surely the movie could make half of what the first one made, but :damn:
Still haven't seen it myself, but guess I'll check it out on D+ in a month or so