The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Critical Drinker probably did victory laps all weekend over this. I guess one of the few negatives with this film flopping is knowing he got a W. I can't be assed to look though.
The Doritos stained avengers said they NEVER sleeping on a female powered movie again after Barbie. They learned they lesson and going HARD. This was a giant victory for them.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I really hate yall promoting this dumb ass take. As if nikkas didnt even watch the movie.

If you want to say the action was executed better in CW fine (Even though he took a few L's in the airport fight)

1. He beat M'Baku.
2. Captured Klaue and was about to kill him till he was stopped.
3. Was whooping Killmonger ass and could have killed him but he was caught feeling sorry for him.
4. Beat up most of Border Tribe by himself
5. Killed Killmonger.

These the type of nikkas that was saying It Was Written was trash cause it wasnt as good as Illmatic and because Jay said so in the early 00s @Primetime @Ziggiy :mjlol:
You just wrote this bullshyt with comfidence and said I ain't watch the movie. Aight :mjlol:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
giphy-downsized-large.gif

lady-squad-endgame-avengers.gif
As someone who watched Endgame in Theaters.... People didn't cheer or boo this scene, the mood was just 😐

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As someone who watched Endgame in Theaters.... People didn't cheer or boo this scene, the mood was just 😐
I went to go piss right when it started because I knew what type of time they was gonna be on. Came back right when it was over I still haven't seen the full scene :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate yall promoting this dumb ass take. As if nikkas didnt even watch the movie.

If you want to say the action was executed better in CW fine (Even though he took a few L's in the airport fight)

1. He beat M'Baku.
2. Captured Klaue and was about to kill him till he was stopped.
3. Was whooping Killmonger ass and could have killed him but he was caught feeling sorry for him.
4. Beat up most of Border Tribe by himself
5. Killed Killmonger.

These the type of nikkas that was saying It Was Written was trash cause it wasnt as good as Illmatic and because Jay said so in the early 00s @Primetime @Ziggiy :mjlol:
It's not a dumb take. Civil War T'Challa exuded the regality comics fans always knew him for

Black Panther competently displays the hero's journey, but there's a confidence from T'Challa missing that Civil War featured prominently. Most of this is on Coogler because he spends significant parts of his movies giving subtle apologies for elements of blackness. This is present in nearly all of his written projects

Black Panther T'Challa doesn't have a scene as raw as this

A 10 second exchange that tells you everything you need to know about T'Challa and the nation he now leads. The theater erupted after that shyt

All of your points are true but it's funny that you use T'Challa almost killing Klaw as one when a significant piece of the plot hinges on the fact that T'Challa didn't kill Klaw.

Last edited: