The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Funny sh!t is, 90% of the comments I have seen online from people who have seen this movie are positive.
It’s not that bad, fury was better here than secret invasion. It sucks that it’s getting unnecessary hate but I guess it’ll motivate marvel to get back to what made the mcu great

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Captain Marvel had a billion dollar movie a few years ago. What happened to all of the people (men and women) that saw the first one?
It was the bridge between Infinity War and Endgame. ANY Marvel film there was going to sell.

Just watched the bootleg. TRASH. Teyonah looking fine and the villain looking kinda fine were the only strong points. It wasn't even "girl powery", it was just BAD. Predictable with a plot that looks like swiss cheese. It not being as tryhard and Larson not having as much screen time are the only things better than the first one.

I have a BAD, BAD feeling they're going to fukk
X-Men
up from that mid credits scene. More lazy
multiverse
writing and thin story. Just reboot the whole thing now that you have all the characters :snoop:

That South Park Panderverse special was prophetic. I have no hope now. I just want to live long enough to see it done right from the beginning.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was the bridge between Infinity War and Endgame. ANY Marvel film there was going to sell.

Just watched the bootleg. TRASH. Teyonah looking fine and the villain looking kinda fine were the only strong points. It wasn't even "girl powery", it was just BAD. Predictable with a plot that looks like swiss cheese. It not being as tryhard and Larson not having as much screen time are the only things better than the first one.

I have a BAD, BAD feeling they're going to fukk
X-Men
up from that mid credits scene. More lazy
multiverse
writing and thin story. Just reboot the whole thing now that you have all the characters :snoop:

That South Park Panderverse special was prophetic. I have no hope now. I just want to live long enough to see it done right from the beginning.

Stumbled onto this. Creh is 110% right.

Nerdrotic is an alt-right racist grifter. Don't boost him.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
More males went to go see this movie than any other group. It was probably all of the die hard MCUvonly stans on TheColi, Grace Randolph's small male fanbase, and the fans of ComicbookCast2. :hhh: I'll bet the latter channel is in mourning right now. I'd go troll them, but I don't want YouTube's algorithm to start thinking I'm interested in anything they've got to say and start recommending me their videos again.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Russos had BP be that dude in Ciil War only for Cougler to nerf the fukk out of him
I really hate yall promoting this dumb ass take. As if nikkas didnt even watch the movie.

If you want to say the action was executed better in CW fine (Even though he took a few L's in the airport fight)

1. He beat M'Baku.
2. Captured Klaue and was about to kill him till he was stopped.
3. Was whooping Killmonger ass and could have killed him but he was caught feeling sorry for him.
4. Beat up most of Border Tribe by himself
5. Killed Killmonger.

These the type of nikkas that was saying It Was Written was trash cause it wasnt as good as Illmatic and because Jay said so in the early 00s @Primetime @Ziggiy :mjlol:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I really hate yall promoting this dumb ass take. As if nikkas didnt even watch the movie.

If you want to say the action was executed better in CW fine (Even though he took a few L's in the airport fight)

1. He beat M'Baku.
2. Captured Klaue and was about to kill him till he was stopped.
3. Was whooping Killmonger ass and could have killed him but he was caught feeling sorry for him.
4. Beat up most of Border Tribe by himself
5. Killed Killmonger.

These the type of nikkas that was saying It Was Written was trash cause it wasnt as good as Illmatic and because Jay said so in the early 00s @Primetime @Ziggiy :mjlol:
:usure:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He could have deaded Killlmonger twice.

1st time knocked him down and put to a sword to him and then said yield
2nd time he cut his face (probably the first "violent/bloody" scene in the MCU movies) but chose not to kill him.

He was taking it easy on him cause he found out he was fam, but the Killmonger wasnt on that shyt and caught him slipping.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He could have deaded Killlmonger twice.

1st time knocked him down and put to a sword to him and then said yield
2nd time he cut his face (probably the first "violent/bloody" scene in the MCU movies) but chose not to kill him.

He was taking it easy on him cause he found out he was fam, but the Killmonger wasnt on that shyt and caught him slipping.
:patrice: I gotta rewatch

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ultron wasn't executed that well, especially given how threatening he sounded in the trailer. Trailer Ultron is :wow:

But as the movie has aged a lot of foreshadowing that paid off the most was born in AOU. The Infinity Saga really begins in AOU

It also hits different when you realize that Wanda single handedly planted the seeds that broke up the Avengers:wow: The bytch also indirectly created Vision:wow:
Man.... the age of Ultron trailer was better than the damn movie :francis:

I'm expecting ruthless threatening Ultron.. I get wise cracking Ultron instead..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This movie deserved to flop. It deserves everything being heaped upon it. This should be the wake up call Disney needs to pivot from pandering for Twitter points to creating something people want to see and can connect to. You can cram all of the women and marginalized you want into these movies but because the content is such garbage the targeted demographics don't connect with nor want to engage with any of these characters or their stories. Disney is writing toward their critics instead of writing for the fans and they are going to lose every single time because they aren't even clever enough to take down low rent alt-right nerd grifter community that just needs but a good kick and the whole community would collapse upon itself.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie deserved to flop. It deserves everything being heaped upon it. This should be the wake up call Disney needs to pivot from pandering for Twitter points to creating something people want to see and can connect to. You can cram all of the women and marginalized you want into these movies but because the content is such garbage the targeted demographics don't connect with nor want to engage with any of these characters or their stories. Disney is writing toward their critics instead of writing for the fans and they are going to lose every single time because they aren't even clever enough to take down low rent alt-right nerd grifter community that just needs but a good kick and the whole community would collapse upon itself.

This right here. Respect the people you are trying to “pander” to…don’t put us in the position of begrudgingly agreeing with perpetually angry anti social racist white boys.