The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I had some blackouts in my old apt., but I can't disrepect the
new windows like that :camby:

LOL! Gotta have some nice curtains...

unless the windows are like this
large-glass-windows-and-comfortable-brown-sofa-and-nice-living-room-design-ideas.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dead:

Try one room yourself though- it's not as bad as you think. Blue painters tape does wonders.
:dead:

Try one room yourself though- it's not as bad as you think. Blue painters tape does wonders.

I started painting some of the trim already so yeah it ain't that hard. nikka just lazy :skip:

Depending on what the painters come back with I might say fukk it and do it myself. Some of the rooms have like 30 foot ceilings though and I gotta real bad fear of heights so I ain't painting that shyt :to:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah, i just caught a glimpse of your hard ass chairs, and this color would bring them out.

I just posted my living room on the first page.

My girl already got the colors picked out I think. So far she been knocking the decorating out so Ima just continue to let her cook. I think she said she's going for some shade of blue in the family room but I can't remember :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This x 10. Or just do what I did. Found a local interior design school and offered a student a chance to make my crib her class project. Gave her a nice little budget and met up 1-2x a week. She wanted to go avant grade to the extreme but I'm more of a contemporary type. shyt came out nice tho

:ohhh: that's a smart ass idea breh