The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Daps
I really dont know who is the heel is this feud. Some of those lines in that promo is :laugh:

"I think I was a damn good ECW Champion"

"And you insult Reby Sky... without anyones permission *Reby gives Matt befuddled look*"

Matt was shooting out there, brother. It's a good thing it's a fight not a wrestling match, 'cos we all know if there's one thing wrestling fans hate to see, it's a wrestling match.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4hHQS.gif

:laugh:

TZ9uB.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I really dont know who is the heel is this feud. Some of those lines in that promo is :laugh:

"I think I was a damn good ECW Champion"

"And you insult Reby Sky... without anyones permission *Reby gives Matt befuddled look*"

:deadmanny:

Lets see them nudes now though:heh:

:dead:

Got some pics in my profile, thought her t*ts looked fine before just small.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Sky is awkward and looks like a different person in videos...why does she look like she has jowls or had something injected into her face? :dead: She's only 26!

Matt's rat a heavy drinker.

Instead getting those bowling balls implanted,she should have opted for a nose job and getting that jawline shaved down. She looks like a busted, older, Z-grade Brooke Tessmacher.

I refuse to believe thats a shoot. No one man can be filled with that much unfiltered fail.

Sadly, it's a shoot/promo for his fued with Luke Hawx.

:snoop:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

Matt's rat a heavy drinker.

Instead getting those bowling balls implanted,she should have opted for a nose job and getting that jawline shaved down. She looks like a busted, older, Z-grade Brooke Tessmacher.

Sadly, it's a shoot/promo for his fued with Luke Hawx.

:snoop:

Someone send Luke Hawx this thread on twitter. That dude been goin in on Hardy worsebthan most of us. Except @Ohnoits that dude goes in Paul London heavy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone send Luke Hawx this thread on twitter. That dude been goin in on Hardy worsebthan most of us. Except @Ohnoits that dude goes in Paul London heavy

:myman:
I remember back when Amy (Lita) and I lived together and everything was more or less perfect--from my job to my health to my family and friends. Everyday was fun, easy, and simple. My permanent house was built, I was with the woman I always wanted to be with, I had achieved great career success, and I had a high level of security on several levels. I remember driving around in my car and taking the time to breathe slowly and calmly--being able to "smell the roses", so to say. I remember thinking this particular thought time and time again--"My life is so nice and easy, I love living my life". This feeling that I had was due to me being "at peace with myself". During that time, I had no real problems, no stress, and no drama. My stress levels had to be in the negatives during those days...I was so incredibly "at peace with myself". As we all know (most of us anyway), my feelings of peace and tranquility would end around February of 2005. Amy and I obviously went different directions in life, but there were so many variables involved that I was constantly on an emotional roller coaster. I just keep trying to either make us work, or to understand it was definitely over--I just needed a path to take. It was the first time in my life I was struggling to find closure. There were so many issues I couldn't control, couldn't understand, and I was directionless for the first time in my entire life. I eventually did find closure--but I also found the true meaning of being "at peace with yourself".

And just for the record, Amy and I are friends and fine with one another. Amy Dumas is a wonderful person who, like any of us, has had her ups and downs. I wish the best for her--and I am always glad to know she's healthy and happy. I can't and won't forget the amazing and wonderful experiences we shared together. The last couple of times I've spoken to her, she's been extremely proud and excited about her musical project, The Luchagors. If you have a chance, check out the band.

:laff:

She wasn't even fukkin him at this point :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
^^^ What the ficitonal story hell? Everybody and their wrestling parnter knew Amy was ready to bail on Fatt before Feb 2005. Jeff was the only Hardy getting the big push. Guessing being a mid-carder = job secruity in Fatt's mind.

BTW: If everything was cool post-affair, why did Fatt act like a little bytch when Amy got with Punk the 1st time around?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fatt is back on Botchamania (around the 10:30 mark)

Botchamania 228 - YouTube

(He was in 3 of the last four)

:what:

:russ:

:ufdup:

That was pretty fukking terrible. Legit worse than I expected. Just wow. Have nothing to say.

I see his girl's ass injections are still on his upkeep list.

Warning: nudity with no t*ts and ass pre surgery:

tumblr_mjxpe3ghlq1ro4j4no1_500.jpg

You too can have the body of a 14 year old girl

:huhldup: