The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Not gonna lie, Matt comes across as very likable in this shoot interview. Maybe it's because he's sitting next to Helms who is visibly bitter, but Matt definitely seems like a chill guy at least here

Speaking of shoot interviews, Rene Dupree's is the dark horse for best of the year. That dude is funny as fukk. No Matt Hardy stuff in that but he did imply that Helms has a tendency to go into business for himself when it comes to "Getting his shyt in" :whistle:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Not gonna lie, Matt comes across as very likable in this shoot interview. Maybe it's because he's sitting next to Helms who is visibly bitter, but Matt definitely seems like a chill guy at least here

Speaking of shoot interviews, Rene Dupree's is the dark horse for best of the year. That dude is funny as fukk. No Matt Hardy stuff in that but he did imply that Helms has a tendency to go into business for himself when it comes to "Getting his shyt in" :whistle:

Shane being a dikkhead is nothing new. Just wondering did Matt do the majority of talking in the shoot?

Direct to me to Dupree shoot

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow, I was just gonna come in to post the same thing. Matt does come across as quite likeable, and someone with a good mind for the business. He explains Paul E's strengths perfectly. Almost made me feel bad for my posts in this thread. I was a fan of his before all that fukkery with Lita.

Rene's is excellent too. Just watched today. Very likeable guy. Because of his gimmick, I assumed he was the most stuck up a$$hole.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt doing a face turn in this thread...his girl doing a heel turn? :wow:

I will have to see it. The thing is, he has a history of doing an interview, making himself look good--then coming across as a douche and a simp later when he contradicts himself.

I never bought the "mind for the business" stuff, it sounded like he would just parrot things that smarks like us say on websites.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Shane being a dikkhead is nothing new. Just wondering did Matt do the majority of talking in the shoot?

There was a lot of talking by both guys but Matt just came across way better. Helms is not a guy I'd want to hang out with, just an angry guy. I got the sense watching it that deep down, Matt kinda feels the same way. It's worth a watch. No new revelations really and not as entertaining as the Dupree shoot but still pretty good.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Matt doing a face turn in this thread...his girl doing a heel turn? :wow:

tumblr_milqg8NMoe1rm0i88o1_400.jpg

There was a lot of talking by both guys but Matt just came across way better. Helms is not a guy I'd want to hang out with, just an angry guy. I got the sense watching it that deep down, Matt kinda feels the same way. It's worth a watch. No new revelations really and not as entertaining as the Dupree shoot but still pretty good.

If Shane was 5 inches taller, he would not be so bitter.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't know if I can sit through a whole shoot with Matt and Shane... :shaq2:

I will say this though, I'm getting the impression it's a lot like his 05 shoots. He paints himself hell as reasonable and sympathetic, and then the other shoe drops and Jeff when does an interview :mjpls:

Matt's pretty good at painting himself as a "good guy" and tragic figure. So I'll have to see it...No conspiracy theory here at all, breh...I'm just goin by what I know of him...

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I don't know if I can sit through a whole shoot with Matt and Shane... :shaq2:

I will say this though, I'm getting the impression it's a lot like his 05 shoots. He paints himself hell as reasonable and sympathetic, and then the other shoe drops and Jeff when does an interview :mjpls:

Matt's pretty good at painting himself as a "good guy" and tragic figure. So I'll have to see it...No conspiracy theory here at all, breh...I'm just goin by what I know of him...

It wasn't anything like a solo shoot, he didn't even really go into any dirt about himself. It was a buddy shoot... I saw it as Matt doing a favor for Shane. A Matt Hardy solo Youshoot is where the money's at though

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't anything like a solo shoot, he didn't even really go into any dirt about himself. It was a buddy shoot... I saw it as Matt doing a favor for Shane. A Matt Hardy solo Youshoot is where the money's at though

Ah I see what you're saying.

I'll pass then.

Bitter Shane, still waiting for HBK to give him that phone call eh?

I liked Hurricane when I was younger. He was one of my favorite wrestlers, but he was foolin himself thinking that heel Shane Helms was ever gonna get over. I did get his frustration from the Rock program though and how they did nothing with it afterwards :manny: but that's the breaks when they see you as midcard in that company

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the shoot was more them talking about their opinions on different people and aspects of the business. I don't even remember the Matt Hardy dirt stuff coming up.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late pass - but Matthew got his ass beat by EVE TORRES and she choked him out.
:snoop:

@ 3:30
[ame=http://youtu.be/wz4FEakRG_E?t=3m30s]EXCLUSIVE: WWE Diva Eve Torres talks to Soscia! - YouTube[/ame]

:snoop:

sg8xp.jpg

A_49oC-CAAAu7Iv.jpg

motivator85a62b0dcc4529.jpg

Fans
Mmaxl.jpg

dNIKu.jpg