The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Wow. He put a ring on that whore?

So. I am gonna get a few quotes over the next week or so from it, but I have been reading Lita's book again for the first time since it was released(I read it back in 03). I have already found a few little nuggets that belong in this thread.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
So. I am gonna get a few quotes over the next week or so from it, but I have been reading Lita's book again for the first time since it was released(I read it back in 03). I have already found a few little nuggets that belong in this thread.

Yes, a violent whore who like to talk shyt about Matt over FormSpring

tumblr_mk8tdfz2I61qiq4sho1_500.png

tumblr_mk7vflMhhe1rm0i88o1_500.png

I give this engagement 2 years before the affairs start coming out in the open

tumblr_mk2f7jtp681rm0i88o1_500.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo, post em...

it's almost like no point now, he ain't comin back no turnin back from this shyt Edge prolly hearin bout it like

"bytches hustlin backwards" :smh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriousness, Matty prolly still got money from them Hardy Boyz days. He lives in a cheap ass part of the country too.

She knew what she was doing.

Dat L...was going through the Signs a Woman is a Cheating Type Thread

bytch damn near checks all the boxes in every post :snoop:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
In all seriousness, Matty prolly still got money from them Hardy Boyz days. He lives in a cheap ass part of the country too.

She knew what she was doing.

Dat L...was going through the Signs a Woman is a Cheating Type Thread

bytch damn near checks all the boxes in every post :snoop:

Doubt it.

With his costly "habits" and legal fees, might not be much left to his 7.2 million that he was claiming a few years ago.

Out of the two, Jeff was bring in the most merch sales and PPV bonuses. Also, Jeff managed to outrank Matt in two promotions.

Someone with "enough money to last two lifetime" does not risk their health with a :sicknflabby: ECW-spinoff #3954745873458734 promotion and have to borrow money to buy a Camero.

BTW: The engagment smells like a kayfabe stunt. Matt's rat has been itchin to get on the ROH roster for a few years.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/5f71f3FJpZ4]Matt Hardy vs. Nikolai Volkoff: Raw, May 23, 1994 - YouTube[/ame]

Looking like a young Lance Storm :laugh:

WWE posts some cool obscure shyt on their Fan Nation channel