The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Yeah, the shoot was more them talking about their opinions on different people and aspects of the business. I don't even remember the Matt Hardy dirt stuff coming up.

Wow.... sounds like an exteneded episode of Highway 2 Helms. I will pass on this shoot.

tumblr_mionxuXTQV1s5s9lpo1_500.png

#NoRespect

Superstar
Daps
bout to watch this new face/off shoot interview with matt and shane, anyone see this yet?

breh link me this interview i saw a clip but the video cut off before i heard what they had to say

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

Terrible bumbling promo, and his bytch's t*ts look weird as fukk, not a good boob job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Story Of Hardy vs Hawx On 4/4 - YouTube

Terrible bumbling promo, and his bytch's t*ts look weird as fukk, not a good boob job.

Can post naked pics of Reby in here if they're behind spoiler tags cuz that shyt is also a big L :scusthov:

Sky is awkward and looks like a different person in videos...why does she look like she has jowls or had something injected into her face? :dead: She's only 26!

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The Story Of Hardy vs Hawx On 4/4 - YouTube

I really dont know who is the heel is this feud. Some of those lines in that promo is :laugh:

"I think I was a damn good ECW Champion"

"And you insult Reby Sky... without anyones permission *Reby gives Matt befuddled look*"

:deadmanny:

Lets see them nudes now though:heh: