The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what you guys think matt is most upset about?

1. the cake has edge's name on it
2. he can't eat the cake
3. he can't eat lita

COLD BLOODED

Uppin this piff because its Friday -

tumblr_mdwosxZJDu1r4nrn1o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mdwosxZJDu1r4nrn1o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m6pq6wz3c21qdtnuoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls45opIBO51qbegj5o1_500.png

tumblr_ma3p6hxaG31qftcyco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_meji2r5xpy1r2yplio1_500.png

Jeeezus, cold blooded
tumblr_m0t3eq80hb1qbhorzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lh3ekha1EH1qbu7b1o1_500.gif

Someone caption this one...
tumblr_mgliyoMAWS1qzx70zo1_500.png

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: someone asking matt on twitter if he uses the swanton bomb

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
Yep! It's stiff & not graceful at all.. I deleted it from my moveset. RT @Peminem: @MATTHARDYBRAND Have you ever tried doing Swanton Bomb??

more like "i'm too fukking fat to do it, didn't you see me crack my head climbing a turnbuckle" :mjpls:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Hardy was at a ROH show in Milwaukee, autograph session fan account before the show:

Pre Show Autograph Session: Charlie Haas is hysterical and could be a major heel if given a real chance. I asked him what he was phased about last night and he told me, obviously off the top of his head, "I'm pissed off because they won't let me have another beer." (Other fans around my seat told me that he was coming up with those during the entire hour session.)

Kevin Steen, unadvertised for the session, was displaying the new ROH World Title which is really nice in person. Steen reminds me of Edge, a great guy till he turns on the switch for his character. Roderick Strong was the one with the smallest line, which surprised me. He was really good to the fans.

Matt Hardy, who appeared to be with Reba Sky, was double charging the fans. The price when you get in line is $10 per wrestler, $30 for all four. Matt was asking fans to pay him an additional $10 for a picture and he also had a pile of Hardy Boy merchandise, that by the end of the show looked like no one even touched. What a douche.

:laff:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Hardy was at a ROH show in Milwaukee, autograph session fan account before the show:
Pre Show Autograph Session: Charlie Haas is hysterical and could be a major heel if given a real chance. I asked him what he was phased about last night and he told me, obviously off the top of his head, "I'm pissed off because they won't let me have another beer." (Other fans around my seat told me that he was coming up with those during the entire hour session.)

Kevin Steen, unadvertised for the session, was displaying the new ROH World Title which is really nice in person. Steen reminds me of Edge, a great guy till he turns on the switch for his character. Roderick Strong was the one with the smallest line, which surprised me. He was really good to the fans.

Matt Hardy, who appeared to be with Reba Sky, was double charging the fans. The price when you get in line is $10 per wrestler, $30 for all four. Matt was asking fans to pay him an additional $10 for a picture and he also had a pile of Hardy Boy merchandise, that by the end of the show looked like no one even touched. What a douche.

:laff:

His rat's tweet from the event

tumblr_mgwidfPOch1rm0i88o1_500.png

And she wonders why nobody respects her.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If she's bored, might want to stop adding yourself to Matt's events. Those kids don't know who the fukk you are :heh:

If I had a twitter account I would have sent her a message

"Only 10 of your followers are real people. I don't think they have the time to drive to podunk town to keep you company they are too busy scratching their bacne"

She's living the dream guys.

She doesn't want to be in WWE.

She turned them down.

She always wanted to be in high school gyms across the country with an overweight drug addict joke 10 years older than her that she has to accompany on trips to make sure he doesn't drunk dial Lita.

I actually think my dislike of Reby Sky has exceeded my dislike of Matt at this point. :shaq2:

What's worse is I saw simps sending her christmas gifts from her Amazon wishlist :snoop:

Celebrity begwhore shyt. She can't go to the store and buy it herself, you simp can buy it for her...

We gotta do better brehs...

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends

I ready this, after hearing of her exploits.

"Any followers near the event? I am bored and need to get fukked"

Dumb bytch.

Matt is worthless now, but had something once. This whore is just trash.

I think we need to get Matt hooked up with DDP after he saves Hall.