The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lurk TSC cause I used to be really into wrestling waaaaay back.

This thread is one of the greatest threads I've read on the net.

First you guys called him

Matt Harvey then Fatt Harvey :russ:

Thanks to everyone that posted I would of never known what a pathetic dumbfukk this dude turned out to be. I remember people were really thinking he was gonna fight Edge at that first match they had. He turned out to not be about shyt and just went for the cash.

Can you imagine a dude fukkin your girl of 6 years and you agree to job to him in a return match and put him over...by ref stoppage?? to save your poor defenseless simp ass? While he got your girl there with her titties out laffin at you?

:dwillhuh:

:smh:

Does anybody remember when Fatt blamed someone (believe it was Kofi) for his abdominal injury? Just for Shane to put Fatt on full blast on H2H by saying Fatt had that injury for years.

Heard that Finley and Fatt use to clash terrible over Lita's training.

I swear I saw that shyt on another forum he was :cape: for her to the end. :dead:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Can you imagine a dude fukkin your girl of 6 years and you agree to job to him in a return match and put him over...by ref stoppage?? to save your poor defenseless simp ass? While he got your girl there with her titties out laffin at you?

:dwillhuh:

:smh:

I swear I saw that shyt on another forum he was :cape: for her to the end. :dead:

Fatt was forced to job because he fukked himself with that shytty ass return promo. Cokeboy made the right call by letting Copeland go over Fatt.

Wishing that Copeland would have legit beat Fatt's ass in Cameron.

fukking insane that Fatt was trying to tell Finlay how to do his job, while Lita and Jeff was out shining/popping/merch saling him.

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. Basically his true colors came out when he started whining non stop on the Internet. People were supporting him back in 05 saying Fukk Lita, Fukk Edge, Fukk WWE, Matt is good blah blah they don't give him a chance, then we saw what he was really like because he wouldn't stop running his mouth.

He started blaming everyone under the Sun for his career failures, and starting taking responsibility for shyt he wasn't entitled to. He said he was responsible for Jeff, Edge, Lita, you name it career. Said he got everyone in his Clique a job, even though most of them worked for years in indies and WCW.

He just ran his mouth too much and didn't do anything himself, so people started to see through him.

Then he got fat and did that shyt online and the DWIs and the clowning on him started. I knew it was bad when people started to :cape: for Lita :wtf:

Basically what you see in threads now about Matt is what his ex used to get when she fukked Edge over him...now its flipped.

That's how much he destroyed his rep...all because he wouldn't stop simping and generally failing at life.

And when you manage to get everyone feeling sorry for the other person and not you any longer, then it's almost like, damn maybe what happened to you not only should have happened, but it should have happened even SOONER after all lol.

Yeah a business arraingment for them all right (and from the rumors maybe those two BOTH bearding for each other, don't ask), you see he's takin pics with female co workers, fans and all but they all know better not to really mess with his tired behind, but only someone looking for a come up will (Reby).

What gets me is why Reby is so bodied about Lita, has she even met her yet, so pitiful. Oh is it because some fans use Lita's name to get inside her head, I mean take a cue from Lita and all the mess she took and she still takes to this day, for the most part, she simply IGNORES it. It what you have to do in order to stay sane you know. You can't fight off everything said about you. She and Matt truly deserve each other, they both let mess on the net and in the streets (their own folks) get to them just at a simple snap of a finger. I've seen them even talk about forums or threads and reference to them on twitter just assuming their fans will go on the boards and start bombarding them in their honor or some lame sh*t. Please, get a life.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when you manage to get everyone feeling sorry for the other person and not you any longer, then it's almost like, damn maybe what happened to you not only should have happened, but it should have happened even SOONER after all lol.

Yeah a business arraingment for them all right (and from the rumors maybe those two BOTH bearding for each other, don't ask), you see he's takin pics with female co workers, fans and all but they all know better not to really mess with his tired behind, but only someone looking for a come up will (Reby).

What gets me is why Reby is so bodied about Lita, has she even met her yet, so pitiful. Oh is it because some fans use Lita's name to get inside her head, I mean take a cue from Lita and all the mess she took and she still takes to this day, for the most part, she simply IGNORES it. It what you have to do in order to stay sane you know. You can't fight off everything said about you. She and Matt truly deserve each other, they both let mess on the net and in the streets (their own folks) get to them just at a simple snap of a finger. I've seen them even talk about forums or threads and reference to them on twitter just assuming their fans will go on the boards and start bombarding them in their honor or some lame sh*t. Please, get a life.

That's the best part :dead:

We know they will comment on this thread...they always do.

Trying to get people banned and shyt.

Your ex-girl fukked your best friend and left you in 2005. Even after you begged her to come back. :snoop:

Then she's fukkin the guy AGAIN and he retired as world champion. And you STILL chase after her. She's even fukking him (from what I heard) at her beach house in Nicaragua when she sends her condolences about you getting drugged up and falling down the stairs in your house. :deadmanny:

Yes. This actually happened.

It's more pathetic than you can imagine. And when she's not fukkin this guy she left you for, she's fukkin the guy that ethered you and doesn't care whether you live or die.

And you STILL issue statements about her. Talk about how much you love her, and your current girl blows your cover even more because gets pissed off whenever people taunt her about Lita, because (why would you ether yourself like this??) Matt still has Lita's pics. :dead: And she tells the fans about it. Then she talks shyt about her and about you to a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

The only thing I will give Lita credit for is that she never says shyt about this woman or Matt since his firing. Matt will routinely talk about her 7 years later, when she acts like he doesn't exist. The self-ether. Why do you care so much about what we say on the coli?

As for Reby-

That broad is just a gold digger. 10+ year age difference, last boyfriend was a 50 year old man, had a rep for fukking and sucking random dudes to get tickets to games/backstage at wrestling events. Even BEFORE she got with Matt she had a rep sheet for being a whore. Then he starts getting drugged up, and what comes out? His girlfriend is Reby Sky. Conveniently at the same time the shyt got out about him getting denied for trying to bring Lita to TNA and the WM Axxess mess when she was there with Edge.

:comeon: She be harrassin him for a wedding ring all day everyday, when who would want to wife up a whore with her rep? She's ALREADY BEEN DIVORCED. bytch not even 27 years old. Her last man wouldn't marry her because she fukked other women routinely.

It was a mystery to her why he wouldn't ask her the question.

I can't imagine why no one wants to wife up a divorced 26 year old whore with no income prospects who talks shyt about his homeboys and fukked half of WWE developmental. :pachaha:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Just check out Reby's formspring. Chick gets pissed and block people who calls her out on her lies and hypocrisy. Notice that she never mentions about wanting to sign with TNA after it was revealed that she was a fukking nightmare backstage when Fatt was on the roster.

Fatt should have never opened his mouth about Lita and TNA. Eric Bischoff made it well known that he did not want Fatt on the roster. Lita and WWE had already made amends by 2011. Seriously why would Lita go to TNA with that fukking loser, when she guest spots waiting for her with the top wrestling company in the world?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: :gladbron:

Is this shyt verbatim???

Talent on the Radar:

-
Anyone Not Named Reby Sky

and

TALENT NOT ON WWE’S RADAR IN 2013

Reby Sky

Jonny Fairplay

Jeff Katz

:dead:

So Vince in his office "fukk that ho I don't want her on my team!"

:laff:

She might as well pack it up it's over. Never gonna be in any of the major feds. Didn't Dixie say she didn't want her loud ass either?

Ratchet whore. At this point, she might even be holding Matt Hardy back. No one will believe he's cleaned up and stopped being a p*ssy if he is still with that whore.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Vince and company is staying away from this no-talent rat. She just dont know when to shut the fukk up. She still getting into petty spats with Dean Ambrose's former indy manager, who is now being vouched by Kevin Nash.

TNA didn't even bother to give her stupid ass a try-out when Fatt was signed.

She is holding Fatt back. Heard that she blackmails her way onto cards by telling the promoters that she is married to Fatt.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m8ibaxbB6s1ql0k28o1_500.jpg

:YAO: What magazine was this!?:YAO:

tumblr_m7117c8eNG1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince and company is staying away from this no-talent rat. She just dont know when to shut the fukk up. She still getting into petty spats with Dean Ambrose's former indy manager, who is now being vouched by Kevin Nash.

TNA didn't even bother to give her stupid ass a try-out when Fatt was signed.

She is holding Fatt back. Heard that she blackmails her way onto cards by telling the promoters that she is married to Fatt.

Blackmail? All they have to do is look on her ring finger to see that there is NO ring or check the books ya know lol! Maybe she has pics of someone or she's giving pics (and God knows what else) to them. :scusthov:

Matt doesn't understand, he thinks he's found his soulmate (oh yeah in more sad ways than one) but all he got is someone to get loaded and act a fool with. That WM Axxess mess was pure plain stupid, would've he done that without the combination of liquor, trying to show up the TEnough crew or having Lita in sight? Just to say that he got some PYT, man please....

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Blackmail? All they have to do is look on her ring finger to see that there is NO ring or check the books ya know lol! Maybe she has pics of someone or she's giving pics (and God knows what else) to them. :scusthov:

Matt doesn't understand, he thinks he's found his soulmate (oh yeah in more sad ways than one) but all he got is someone to get loaded and act a fool with. That WM Axxess mess was pure plain stupid, would've he done that without the combination of liquor, trying to show up the TEnough crew or having Lita in sight? Just to say that he got some PYT, man please....

Yes, blackmail. And she is NOT doing a good job of it. Most of those indy dates they were booked together almost bottom of the barrel.

Lets not forget that Reby ratted Matt out to the cops to save her own ass and was right next to him when he posted that fukking suicide note on YouTube.

Even with a face full of makeup, she looks the same age as Lita and Lita is 11 years older.