The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I ready this, after hearing of her exploits.

"Any followers near the event? I am bored and need to get fukked"

Dumb bytch.

Matt is worthless now, but had something once. This whore is just trash.

I think we need to get Matt hooked up with DDP after he saves Hall.

:russ: i had the same exact type of thinking

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m00nyoBPEg1qhdszno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7qzkn0zR81rymihqo1_500.png

tumblr_m6bf93kiat1rnd6gto1_500.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She don't give a fukk about Matt unless theres a job in it. :dead:

This got worse than I thought :aicmon:

I can't stand Matt Hardy but come on man you gotta do better.

How many times his girl publicly say she is only with him to help her career? Then when something bad happens to her she throws him under the bus and says its his fault :snoop:

That L... :ufdup:

tradin his self-respect for some used up p*ssy every man on the indies was in before he got there

I thought he learned after Lita.

How is the ho that publicly cheated on you still have a job waiting on her, respect from fans, and her man is WWE Champion. How is the man who did it with her retired youngest in HOF? How is your girl a former PB but still a failure at life??

How can one man stack up so many Ls??? :mindblown:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Thought Matt would have learned after Ashley Massaro.

Reby was a cyber girl with a photo in the back of Playboy's lowest selling issue.

Matt needs to stop drinking his own kool-aide and come back to reality. Living in a consitant state of kayfabe is not healthy.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this again and forgot that bytch got arrested 5 times in one year

According to Pwinsider.com, former WWE & TNA star Matt Hardy has been arrested once again. Hardy was arrested on September 14th following a search warrant being executed on his home in Cameron, North Carolina. During that search, Deputies seized 20 vials of Anabolic Steroids, 1 "dosage unit of MDMA" (aka Ecstasy), $1,961.00 as well as unnamed drug paraphernalia. Hardy was charged with possession with intent to sell/deliver schedule III controlled substance (the steroids), possession of schedule I controlled substance (the Ecstasy), maintaining a place to keep controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is scheduled to appear in court for these charges on September 29th.

Hardy posted a video yesterday, stating that we would be attending WWE sponsored drug rehab.

Proof that having a known name lets you do whatever the fukk you want on the regular. :smh: I think this was his fourth arrest, the fifth was after he got kicked out of rehab.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
The 1st couple of arrests were moving violations occuring in two different counties. Matt's license is still suspended.

Roids is not going to get anybody serious jail time, unless the person is moving major units (100's of 1,000s).

The rehab stint was just for him to avoid jail time and a large fine. Matt was not serious about that shyt, hence him being kicked out the 1st time.