tumblr_lpf43zd00e1r0mjc3o1_400.jpg

:gladbron: :dead:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
YO I remember this shyt! that actually happened! :mindblown:

That dumb bytch lol he got in her guts too and she was out there tweetin this people went in on her on Twitter. Meanwhile, people who actually knew him (except that dumbass Helms) were :comeon:

Matty is turning his life around though, workin ROH. But all that shows is how far ROH has fallin the past few years :sadbron:

I remember that, too. I t was after Fatt lied about being suspended.

But K2 only copped to being with Meth and Shannon :russ:

After awhile, Shane had to stop defending Matt.

Nobody loves that ho.

She stay runnin her mouth about everybody in wrestling like she is a somebody, running around with her near 40 year old boyfriend with his :flabbynsick: every time I hear about her she is crying about what a wrestler said about her, what a fan did to her, why won't Matt get her a ring, stop talking about Lita, fukk Lita, fukk Matt, where's my ring on and on :smh:

This is every article about her on Wrestling Inc or 411, is her name attached to some shyt

She's like that bad ex-girlfriend you knew you should never have fukked with but won't ever go away, or that girl your dumb homeboy won't stop bringing around because he's p*ssy-whipped.

Only value is her ass

Correction: her used, overflated ass. When she was Miss Hoawrd Stern, her cakes where looking flat as a board.

Funny that Matt's rat talks shyt about Lita when she's was cheesing with one of Lita's leftovers, whike trying to get a ring from another one.

This chick stays lying and crying over the innanets. She's like a younger Sunny, minus the good career and the natural t*ts

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still a bit perplexed as to how one man can gain so much heat with a fanbase that once loved him. Its astounding. Does he even cape up when his boy badmouths Reby?

Not that I've seen :wow:

I admit their relationship is perplexing to me. If you can afford to buy ass fine, but why buy one that talks back?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Im still a bit perplexed as to how one man can gain so much heat with a fanbase that once loved him. Its astounding. Does he even cape up when his boy badmouths Reby?

The fake suicide video was the last straw for many of his fans, including myself.

Nope. Shane and Shannon shytted that rat on twitter and Matt said nothing. Even his preacher friend, Caprice, when in on her and Matt said nothing.

It's more like a business arrangement than relationship.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The fake suicide video was the last straw for many of his fans, including myself.

Nope. Shane and Shannon shytted that rat on twitter and Matt said nothing. Even his preacher friend, Caprice, when in on her and Matt said nothing.

It's more like a business arrangement than relationship.

Caprice? As in Caprice Coleman?! :krs:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't really remember the IWC vibe on Matt Hardy from way back when, but was he always this hated? Or was it only after the Edge/Lita stuff?

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't really remember the IWC vibe on Matt Hardy from way back when, but was he always this hated? Or was it only after the Edge/Lita stuff?

No he was actually beloved during those times. And People would claim WWE was misusing him, I didn't notice the hate for him til towards the end of his last WWE run when he started putting on weight and getting suspended. He's burned major bridges with fans after the "suicide" video.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
After his fake suicide video stunt, alot of people took real good look at Matt and his career.

~Screwed the pooch big time with his return promo

~Starting to become stale with his gimmick/moveset

~Conditioning when down hill after his abdominal surgery, but continue to drink heavily and eat like a fat bytch.

~Blamed others for his career short coming and failures rather than accept personal responsibilty

~Lies and half-truth started to become more obivious.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After his fake suicide video stunt, alot of people took real good look at Matt and his career.

~Screwed the pooch big time with his return promo

~Starting to become stale with his gimmick/moveset

~Conditioning when down hill after his abdominal surgery, but continue to drink heavily and eat like a fat bytch.

~Blamed others for his career short coming and failures rather than accept personal responsibilty

~Lies and half-truth started to become more obivious.

Yea. Basically his true colors came out when he started whining non stop on the Internet. People were supporting him back in 05 saying Fukk Lita, Fukk Edge, Fukk WWE, Matt is good blah blah they don't give him a chance, then we saw what he was really like because he wouldn't stop running his mouth.

He started blaming everyone under the Sun for his career failures, and starting taking responsibility for shyt he wasn't entitled to. He said he was responsible for Jeff, Edge, Lita, you name it career. Said he got everyone in his Clique a job, even though most of them worked for years in indies and WCW.

He just ran his mouth too much and didn't do anything himself, so people started to see through him.

Then he got fat and did that shyt online and the DWIs and the clowning on him started. I knew it was bad when people started to :cape: for Lita :wtf:

Basically what you see in threads now about Matt is what his ex used to get when she fukked Edge over him...now its flipped.

That's how much he destroyed his rep...all because he wouldn't stop simping and generally failing at life.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yes.

Caprice and a few friends were having a private birthday party for Matt and Caprice was getting pissed that Reby was running her mouth and filming the whole thing.

She done pissed off a holy man? Damn dont NOBODY like this bytch. She isnt even worthy enough to be pissed on by El Dandy da GAWD like Lita was. Maybe Villano IV but not El Dandy :laugh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I lurk TSC cause I used to be really into wrestling waaaaay back.

This thread is one of the greatest threads I've read on the net.

First you guys called him

Matt Harvey then Fatt Harvey :russ:

Thanks to everyone that posted I would of never known what a pathetic dumbfukk this dude turned out to be. I remember people were really thinking he was gonna fight Edge at that first match they had. He turned out to not be about shyt and just went for the cash.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Yea. Basically his true colors came out when he started whining non stop on the Internet. People were supporting him back in 05 saying Fukk Lita, Fukk Edge, Fukk WWE, Matt is good blah blah they don't give him a chance, then we saw what he was really like because he wouldn't stop running his mouth.

He started blaming everyone under the Sun for his career failures, and starting taking responsibility for shyt he wasn't entitled to. He said he was responsible for Jeff, Edge, Lita, you name it career. Said he got everyone in his Clique a job, even though most of them worked for years in indies and WCW.

He just ran his mouth too much and didn't do anything himself, so people started to see through him.

Then he got fat and did that shyt online and the DWIs and the clowning on him started. I knew it was bad when people started to :cape: for Lita :wtf:

Basically what you see in threads now about Matt is what his ex used to get when she fukked Edge over him...now its flipped.

That's how much he destroyed his rep...all because he wouldn't stop simping and generally failing at life.

Does anybody remember when Fatt blamed someone (believe it was Kofi) for his abdominal injury? Just for Shane to put Fatt on full blast on H2H by saying Fatt had that injury for years.

Heard that Finley and Fatt use to clash terrible over Lita's training.