The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at Punk sonnin one Hardy for weeks in kayfabe and then sonnin his brother for real three years later

Matt Hardy had his reasons to be a bitter loser...

...Punk just finishing the job tho :yeshrug:

The ether in the comment section:

:krs:

..You know you've already lost a flame war when the guy you're shooting on shoots live to millions of people on TV on Monday Night and you're shooting from...a bathroom.

:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and this:

Matt, you've got better things to do than make stupid videos... Like take care of your stupid brother.... Love ya Jeff! :p

What percentage of Matt's youtube comments are actually Jeff's runoff groupies :pachaha:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
tumblr_m2pau7Ckyl1ru92gfo1_500.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and this:

What percentage of Matt's youtube comments are actually Jeff's runoff groupies :pachaha:

Majority of his video comments are people coming to take the piss out of him and people coming to ask "Hey Matt, where's Jeff?" "When's Jeff coming back to WWE?" "I miss Jeff."

Then the odd "Yo dude you gotta get over Lita dawg."

:what:

For example:

Will I ever see an interview with matt hardy that doesnt involve the words amy dumas, and jeff hardy? what the fukk have you become? punk gives us money in the bank, you give us victory road. complete shambles.

also this one:

lmao damn matt is pathetic. lita left him for edge and he still can't get over that. SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU DUDE LET IT GO! i mean everyone found out about cm punk and amy breaking up from hardy???? why did he have to tell everyone? that shyt is just stalker creepy. and jeff is just a dissapointment.

:smh:

He doesn't even have to mention it and it comes up.

Tho this one got me cuz it's true... :lolbron:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My wife and I were in the Oklahoma City airport after packing up our lives and moving from Okinawa. It was the weekend of Unforgiven, which was being held in OKC. I hadn't watched wrestling in a while, but I bought tickets anyhow.

So we're standing in baggage claim after about 22 hours of combined airport and plane time, and I was obviously really tired. I look up and immediately see Matt Hardy, who I never much cared for. I look at my wife and say "Hey, look...that's Matt Hardy. God damn did he get fat!" in what I thought was a whisper. Uh, not so much. He whipped his head around with this super pissed off look on his face, just as our last bag came through.

Fast forward to the following day, we decide to go to Toby Keith's shytty restaurant in Bricktown. There is a WRAPAROUND line and we couldn't figure out why...until we got closer to the front. Wrestler after wrestler walks in, and by the time we get to the front, I was truthfully kind of over it...I was starving! Until a limo pulls up...and out steps Ric Flair. I have never been star struck in my life until he walked right in front of me, summoning my youth by giving him the "four fingers" to which he replied with the same gesture, a rousing "WHOOOOOOO" followed by a hearty back slap and a small strut before entering. I was in awe.

Before the show the next day, they had a meet and greet at the bar inside the then-Ford Center. We bought some wristbands and went in, grabbed a beer. Eugene, a very talented wrestler playing the character of Eric Bischoff's retarded nephew is walking through in character playing with a toy train. He is right next to our table, driving the train on it when I blurt out softly "Man, you're so much better than this." To which he replies after a HUGE eye roll "fukking tell me about it." Not in a dikkheaded way, but in a "you're right" way.

The Macho Man Came To My Prom: More Wrestler Run-Ins

:damn:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^I bet he took his netbook out in line and wrote an angry blog about his intestinal issues after that.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Note to Matt Hardy,

Broken hearts are for a$$holes.