Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
in about 14 weeks
scott-hall-mug-shot.jpg

:krs:

:ohhh:

:lolbron:

Everyone in here saying hot Fatt Hardy took more Ls than any other wrestler? Nah, more like more Ls than anyone else.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
probably mentioned already but he simps reby sky on twitter nonstop. comes off so insecure

yeah yeah, just unfollow but you never know when the fireworks are gonna go off

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps

I remember Val posted a video a couple years ago on twitter where he REALLY laid into Matt, worse than the video that still exists. Nothing new from what's been posted here, but still. He took it down 30 minutes later. Wish I had fukking saved it.

edit-
Now I remember what it was about. It was a response to Matt's video on this link you just posted. Where he claims that Val texted some guy saying it was all a work or whatever. Val refuted it with proof from his phone. He also shyt on Shane Helms for crying about HBK, which is the main reason I still remember that shyt :rambo:. Guessing he took it down cuz he felt bad, for Matt or Shane or both.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
probably mentioned already but he simps reby sky on twitter nonstop. comes off so insecure

yeah yeah, just unfollow but you never know when the fireworks are gonna go off

Are you sure those tweets are coming from Matt? Reby Sky has been busted a few time using Matt's account to save face and to make people think they're a soild couple.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Are you sure those tweets are coming from Matt? Reby Sky has been busted a few time using Matt's account to save face and to make people think they're a soild couple.

who knows, but if that's the case... imagine how fukkin crazy she would have to be, to out-attention whore this guy :mindblown: