The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
PWTorch - WWE News and Pro Wrestling Coverage Since 1987

Some highlights:

Wade Keller: Regarding your brother Matt's version of what happened with the Lita-Edge situation, was there anything that stood out where you really doubted him?

Jeff Hardy: I remember there were times I'd be down at Matt's, and more than anything I always think back to this one time and knowing how controlling Matt can be just in the tag team situation and being the leader of the Hardy Boyz and talking about my matches, knowing how he is, man, like, there was a time when Amy was trying to play something in his computer, like a music disc or something, and he just got all out of shape. I guess he gets this from my dad, too. He was, like, "What the f---!" He got all over her. I was, like, oh my God. That was so uncalled for, it was ridiculous how mad he got. Then I think back and wonder how many times have things like that happened since the time they had moved in together. So that makes me think, man, there might be more to the story as far as Matt looking like the one who was hurt the most. Amy could possibly have been hurt quite a few times in the fact that she had moved in with Matt and was living with Matt; his house, his rules, you know that whole thing.

Keller: Do you have the type of relationship with Matt where you can tell if he's lying to you or you can tell for sure if he's telling you the truth just based on the way he looks at you and talks? Or is it the type of thing where you honestly had suspicions from the start? This story got bigger than anybody imagined and Matt fueled it, so it's kind of natural, even if you trust someone, to start thinking, man, what is reality anymore?

Hardy: Right. Yeah, yeah. Amy, actually, titled him a spin doctor in one of those Byte This interviews. Actually, you know what, he might be a spin doctor. He is very good at putting his spin on things and making them sound good. I think I can read him just based on how his lips are moving or there are little things with his eyes that I can read. He will be so hard-headed, it's so tough and he's got such a tough force-field up at all times in the way he talks. He's strong and he's tough. It's hard for him to let up that more emotional side.

Keller: I'm with you on that, too. You said things along the way and some people might think you were saying it was a work way back. But when you said you heard the stories changed every day or there were things he said that kind of made you wonder, what do you mean by that? Are you talking about how he would say he hated Amy one day, then be talking to her again the next day?

Hardy: Yeah, it was exactly like high school or even elementary school type behavior. Totally, to where I didn't get hot or call him out on it. I just let it be and tried to worry about myself a little bit.

Keller: He was talking to Amy on the phone during breaks in the filming of the DVD?

Hardy: Yeah, it was pretty damn aggravating, especially when he speaks so strong. On this day, f--- her. I watched his single interview on the Ultimate Insiders DVD and there are so many things about it that I want to watch it with him. It could have been titled, "The Contradiction."

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
"She also gave Axl Rotten a rimjob and later let him, Hack Myers and CW Anderson urinate into her mouth."

"She was El Dandy's sex slave. She was also a huge slut in Mexicpo, offering herself to anyone who would train her as she was broke. Rumour is shes made out with Luna Vachon too.

As for the pissing thing, that was done by Danny Doring and Steve Corino in ECW. She also got f*cked by pretty much all of the OMEGA guys."

"C.W. talks about the time his penis fell out of his pants and hit Lita in her face."

:scusthov:
Still about the wildest funniest shyt I've ever read...LMAO @ danny doring and cw anderson smutting out matt hardy's love of his life...

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Edge:
WWE Championship (4 times)
World Heavyweight Championship (7 times)
Money in the Bank (2005, 2007)
Royal Rumble (2010)
WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2012)
Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year (2010)

How about how many chicks he's taken from Matt Hardy? This is a thread about Fatt's Ls.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
:laff: @ even his friends know he needs to put down the computer. Didn't Helms say he couldn't even share hotel rooms with Matt because Matt would stay up all night checking his twitter account?
reminds me of that one time I said what Michael Jordan said to Davis back in the day
"They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that."

forwarded that to matt hardy back on twitter awhile back, swiggy my dude on here was like put matt on that watch!

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC

:ooh: :snoop:
tumblr_m61joquHbP1r5c9si.gif

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
nikkas here will get mad, but truth is AJ came into wrestling the same way her idol Lita did. She was fukking a wrestler (Jay Lethal) to get her training and get signed.

Then she got in with the 'E and dumped him and now she's with Trent Baretta.

Last time I checked, a bytch that got trained by her "boyfriend" wrestler is a ho. Just ask most of the women that came into the business, that's how Moolah got in, May Young, Melina, Mickie James...

Don't tell the AJ fans tho...they'll be :sadcam:

Truth is, AJ walks in the footsteps of Lita.

Won't be long till Punk and the whole locker room gets a piece of that ass. :bryan:

I tried telling the tsc brethren this but they ain't believe me :skip:
that animal print is demonoic