The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
COTDAMN!!!!!!!! :laff:

Fatt Hardy ‏@twistofweight Cena wins? The only thing more predictable than that is hearing a Hardy brother is cracked out.

Money can buy a lot of things. But I'm living proof that it can't buy maturity, honesty, or class.

Fatt Hardy ‏@twistofweight

When you see Miz or Triple H wearing a suit, you know it's time for Raw. When you see a Hardy wearing a suit, you know it's time for court.

Such different paths people take. Brock Lesnar left wrestling and went straight into UFC. I left wrestling and went straight into KFC.

When I said I hoped I'd get booked this past weekend, that wasn't what I had in mind.

Wait till the cops see what I left in jail toilet. Now that's what you really call Hell In A Cell.

So Jeff is headed to prison for 10 days? Being surrounded by addicts, freaks and perverts will be easy for him: He's been in OMEGA for 20yrs

What do you do when WWE, TNA and ROH don't want you? Spin it around and call it 'retirement

The thing that sucks most about all these rebirths and reincarnations is that I keep coming back as me.
:dead:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

With Jeff Hardy's TNA contract set to expire in early 2013, there are some rumblings that the Charismatic Enigma is interested in returning to the organization where he first gained international fame, WWE.

Hardy has gotten great reviews behind the scenes in TNA over the past year, having cleaned up his act and been a "model employee." With the various legal troubles he's had in recent years, Hardy reportedly wants to have one more big run in WWE, where he can make a lot of money for the final chapter of his storied career.

Jeff Hardy won the TNA Bound For Glory series and is scheduled to wrestle Austin Aries for the TNA World Championship in the main event of this year's Bound For Glory. It's believed that Hardy was given this opportunity as a way to keep him happy.

Hardy remains the top seller of merchandise in TNA and is one of the company's top draws. TNA really wants to keep Jeff Hardy and might even give him a run with the World title as a way to keep him on board.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I've always liked Jeff. It's Matt that no one cares about. So I guess this is another L.

Was fan of both the Hardyz (the team) since a kid, didn't know about all this fukkery until I stated posting/reading about wrestling online over the last 5 years :snoop:

Jeff is clearly the more charismatic one tho, but I felt like Matt was prolly more sound in the ring. Jeff's last run in the E and his heel TNA run were both among some of his best work imo.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was fan of both the Hardyz (the team) since a kid, didn't know about all this fukkery until I stated posting/reading about wrestling online over the last 5 years :snoop:

Jeff is clearly the more charismatic one tho, but I felt like Matt was prolly more sound in the ring. Jeff's last run in the E and his heel TNA run were both among some of his best work imo.

And both dwarfed anything Matt ever did.

Matt may have been a better technical wrestler (whatever the hell that means when you look at the Hardys) but that doesn't mean shyt on his brother's multiple 4* + matches that he had throughout his career, especially from 08-09.

I can't even think of 5 solo matches that I would put on a piffy "Matt Best of DVD" Jeff on the other hand, has a match with near everyone on the roster, HHH, Umaga, Undertaker, CM Punk, Edge...Matt had good matches with...Edge and MVP and everything else was a tag match/trash.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I can't even think of 5 solo matches that I would put on a piffy "Matt Best of DVD" Jeff on the other hand, has a match with near everyone on the roster, HHH, Umaga, Undertaker, CM Punk, Edge...Matt had good matches with...Edge and MVP and everything else was a tag match/trash.

HBK put Jeff over clean in the 2008 Raw MOTY