The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
nikkas here will get mad, but truth is AJ came into wrestling the same way her idol Lita did. She was fukking a wrestler (Jay Lethal) to get her training and get signed.

Then she got in with the 'E and dumped him and now she's with Trent Baretta.

Last time I checked, a bytch that got trained by her "boyfriend" wrestler is a ho. Just ask most of the women that came into the business, that's how Moolah got in, May Young, Melina, Mickie James...

Don't tell the AJ fans tho...they'll be :sadcam:

Truth is, AJ walks in the footsteps of Lita.

Won't be long till Punk and the whole locker room gets a piece of that ass. :bryan:
62.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol this must've been made before the 11 world titles :gladbron:

You know Matt was :sadcam: that he had Lita as a valet and couldn't get an IC title and Edge got 2 world titles in less than a year w/Lita and retired most decorated of all time :pachaha:

I wish he had his gay ass youtube channel when Edge won the WWE title the 1st time. Imagine the binge eating, drinking and crying. Prolly begged Jeff to fight more battles for him, writing Edge angry emails, while his friends hold a suicide watch during the Live Sex Celebration.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
From Deadspin's Virgilbag

My wife and I were in the Oklahoma City airport after packing up our lives and moving from Okinawa. It was the weekend of Unforgiven, which was being held in OKC. I hadn't watched wrestling in a while, but I bought tickets anyhow.

So we're standing in baggage claim after about 22 hours of combined airport and plane time, and I was obviously really tired. I look up and immediately see Matt Hardy, who I never much cared for. I look at my wife and say "Hey, look...that's Matt Hardy. God damn did he get fat!" in what I thought was a whisper. Uh, not so much. He whipped his head around with this super pissed off look on his face, just as our last bag came through.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Deadspin's Virgilbag

My wife and I were in the Oklahoma City airport after packing up our lives and moving from Okinawa. It was the weekend of Unforgiven, which was being held in OKC. I hadn't watched wrestling in a while, but I bought tickets anyhow.

So we're standing in baggage claim after about 22 hours of combined airport and plane time, and I was obviously really tired. I look up and immediately see Matt Hardy, who I never much cared for. I look at my wife and say "Hey, look...that's Matt Hardy. God damn did he get fat!" in what I thought was a whisper. Uh, not so much. He whipped his head around with this super pissed off look on his face, just as our last bag came through.

:ooh::lolbron:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has there ever been a wrestler with more L's than Matt Hardy?

:krs: The Cody Rhodes ether at the end...you know Vince McMahon wrote that.

Revenge for that shytty return promo he did in 05 making Vince look like he wasted his money...

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff was the bigger high-flyer of the two. The best Matt could do was a moonsault.

Even Hugh Morris could that :stopitslime:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
lol this must've been made before the 11 world titles :gladbron:

You know Matt was :sadcam: that he had Lita as a valet and couldn't get an IC title and Edge got 2 world titles in less than a year w/Lita and retired most decorated of all time :pachaha:

I wish he had his gay ass youtube channel when Edge won the WWE title the 1st time. Imagine the binge eating, drinking and crying. Prolly begged Jeff to fight more battles for him, writing Edge angry emails, while his friends hold a suicide watch during the Live Sex Celebration.

Have you watched Matt's disc in "The Twist of Fate" DVD set? He had Jeff and Shane call Edge to leave threatening voicemails. :facepalm: