Daps
:dwillhuh:
champsBFG2015.jpg

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
:laff: at winning a World Title being an L

Only Matt Hardy :dead:
He got handed a lifetime achievement award by a company that's probably going out of business in a few months. Chikara probably wouldn't give him a run with their top title and I'm sure most of them are furries and weirdo cosplayers. That weird homoerotic fed Seth Rollins was in would probably have Matt midcarding as Matt " Grizzly Bear" Hardy. But TNA gives him their title and fukks up the one good thing they had going.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
He got handed a lifetime achievement award by a company that's probably going out of business in a few months. Chikara probably wouldn't give him a run with their top title and I'm sure most of them are furries and weirdo cosplayers. That weird homoerotic fed Seth Rollins was in would probably have Matt midcarding as Matt " Grizzly Bear" Hardy. But TNA gives him their title and fukks up the one good thing they had going.

:scust:

:russ:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

uarFpva.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Matt Hardy just won the TNA heavyweight championship.

That counts as an L. For the company and for him.

TNA really is ready to go out business guns ablazing, huh?

Put Fatthew Hardy as your top champion of your company and expect not to go permanently out of business, brehs. :leostare:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He won the Hardcore(Defunct), Cruiserweight(Defunct and a joke of a run), United States, European(Defunct), and ECW championships(a ruined championship) all as a singles wrestler, so.......

And I'm not on this Matt Hardy L's bandwagon, but you picked some of the crappiest belts that ever existed since the beginning of time. And as much as I hate to say it, the TNA belt in terms of overness compared to the rest of these belts is at the abyss.